What Will Lotus Show At Goodwood 2023?

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emira GT4? (maybe without oiling the track this time) Eletre hill run? Evija again? Maybe a Type 133? Emira in a non-FE color?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Reveal of the Type 133 has already been mentioned. Evija, Emira V6, Emira i4, Emira GT4 and Eletre going up the hill.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Being that Porsche is featuring and a ton of Lotus stuff happening.... I may take a flight out for this one.

Question for previous attendees, what is the best way to get there? Is driving in and parking the best option?

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Being that Porsche is featuring and a ton of Lotus stuff happening.... I may take a flight out for this one.

Question for previous attendees, what is the best way to get there? Is driving in and parking the best option?

Best way is by helicopter but failing that then driving is a great way to go. Lots and lots of free parking. Get there early, parking opens at 6.30 and gates open at 7am and there is usually a queue.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Best way is by helicopter but failing that then driving is a great way to go. Lots and lots of free parking. Get there early, parking opens at 6.30 and gates open at 7am and there is usually a queue.
Thanks - will look into that. I saw on the website they have a helicopter shuttle, looks like it may be worth the price. Generally what is the best day to go? Opening day on the Thursday or the weekend?

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks - will look into that. I saw on the website they have a helicopter shuttle, looks like it may be worth the price. Generally what is the best day to go? Opening day on the Thursday or the weekend?
I have usually gone on Friday as you get most of the activities and it used to be quieter but these days Friday is just as busy. I have never been on a Thursday but it looks like they have a full program now so it should be fine. If I was visiting for the first time and had an interest in older cars and especially racing cars I would spend a couple of days. It is huge and there is so much to see.

For the drivers

Reaction score

Stayed in the Goodwood Hotel a few years ago, reasonably priced, good parking and 2 minute walk into the event.

CBD2D917-3344-40A1-B044-EF97B98F38BF.jpeg

Last edited:

SmallerBaller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
A continued disregard for their customer base? 😏

If they don't show a production-spec Emira i4 doing the business up the hill, I'll be pretty sad.
Production Spec? No chance... Some of the V6 Demo cars arent even production spec

timbo999

Reaction score
Saturday tickets sold out, Friday and Sunday are now limited.

I very much doubt you'll get a room at the Goodwood hotel at this stage or anywhere else reasonably close at this point.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Saturday tickets sold out, Friday and Sunday are now limited.

I very much doubt you'll get a room at the Goodwood hotel at this stage or anywhere else reasonably close at this point.
agreed, looks like hotel in London and Helicopter into the event is the best idea. I will grab some tickets for Friday I believe. Hope to run into some Emira forum members!

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ll be there on the Thursday to find out!
I was there on the same day in 2021 when the Emira was launched and Scott effectively stripped me of £60k which quickly became £80k!!! Having had the car for six weeks don’t regret a thing!! 😀

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I might not make it to FOS this year for the first time in several years and probably have a few full weekend tickets for sale (at face value for you guys ☺️✌️)

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I will be there Bon Friday as well… 2 years ago a Scott robbed me of 60k which became 80k too !!! Don’t regret one bit either 😀

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
been to the revival a couple of times but had to stay in Portsmouth as it was 'closest' 🤦‍♂️
Booking the year before might be the answer....

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
sorry to be a bit off topic but going for a piss was a nightmare. I ended up borrowing a drivers club member badge to get into a toilet in a reasonable amount of time. Rubbish if you are a mere prole!

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
been to the revival a couple of times but had to stay in Portsmouth as it was 'closest' 🤦‍♂️
Booking the year before might be the answer....

Portsmouth isn't so bad, I stayed there last year, was easy train to Chichester then a shuttle bus from there running at regular intervals. Super easy and don't have to worry about car parking and queues! Doing the same this year.