Magma on show at Lotus Driver's Academy site too...

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Like all other FE photos these are highly light sensitive when shot and screen sensitive when viewed, the one with the Ice Grey interior is either over-exposed or has a ton of sun hitting it but soooooo nice to see!

Magma 01 with Ice.png

https://www.lotuscars.com/sv-SE/driving-academy/introduction-to-sports-cars/

Magma 02.png

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Like all other FE photos these are highly light sensitive when shot and screen sensitive when viewed, the one with the Ice Grey interior is either over-exposed or has a ton of sun hitting it but soooooo nice to see!

View attachment 5621

https://www.lotuscars.com/sv-SE/driving-academy/introduction-to-sports-cars/

View attachment 5622

That rear gap alignment in the first pic is Tesla level crooked.

kitkat

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That rear gap alignment in the first pic is Tesla level crooked.
I thought so too, but the rear bumper gap is just part of the deck lid / fender protrusion. It's not perfectly aligned at the bumper to fender by a couple mm, but the rest is by design. Every single one of the Emira photos is like this too. The rear end is definitely the Emira's worst side.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I just scrolled up to the top of the page (on desktop site) and the blue emira in the background has the same exact gap

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't want Lotus to post any "official" photos based on this evidence! Leaked ones are far more representative...
They also create more interest. Websites that post "leaked" photos of un-announced Apple products get more hits than if they post pictures of products already released.

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If that top photo was what magma looked like, I would spec that in a heartbeat. I think there's a lot of editing going on with these photos unfortunately.
It's red under bright sun light and in a more neutral lighting it's burgundy.

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
When I had my factory tour the car panel looked like this, very vibrant they call it "popping". For me red= Ferrari and I don't want people making the mistake that is a Ferrari, as I aspire to an EMIRA (or anything Gordon Murray designs barstard divorce has put paid to that!)

Reactions: Daz