• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What Will Lotus Show At Goodwood 2023?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lotus will not be revealing any new models at Goodwood this year, I heard that from MW himself. Doesn't exclude new colours or the i4 which I have no idea about, I didn't ask him.
I am really hoping the new colours will be there! Just got my tickets for the Friday in post last week. Looking forward to it.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard an Ithaca Green Emira R ...just to make @VL3X remorseful 😎

Lol!!! Hope to see it one day! 🤤

Simon Lane and the LAP crew have been making some really cool designs with the Evija. Looking forward to see what they come up with for the Emira line.

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just call a model Eternal and make sure that it is in perpetual development, and never delivered 🤣🤣🤣
On last minute decision booked tickets for Wife and I for the thursday at Goodwood next week!
Any of you going?
Any suggestions for accommodation for the Wednesday?
Thanks

Roland

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
On last minute decision booked tickets for Wife and I for the thursday at Goodwood next week!
Any of you going?
Any suggestions for accommodation for the Wednesday?
Thanks

Roland
Roland; I wish you and your wife a lovely time at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. I also Hope you find good accommodation.

Unfortunately I am too far away, residing in Tokyo, so I cannot justify a trip solely for entertainment with the current level of ticket prices. I will have to suffice with sitting glued to a screen displaying the event via YouTube.

More than anything I am hoping for an unveiling, and watching drives of, the EMIRA I4 that I have had on order since prior to GoodWood 2021.

But one of these days I certainly want to make the physical trip to Goodwood and experience this “Festival of Speed” in person and enjoy together with you, my friends.

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Roland; I wish you and your wife a lovely time at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. I also Hope you find good accommodation.

Unfortunately I am too far away, residing in Tokyo, so I cannot justify a trip solely for entertainment with the current level of ticket prices. I will have to suffice with sitting glued to a screen displaying the event via YouTube.

More than anything I am hoping for an unveiling, and watching drives of, the EMIRA I4 that I have had on order since prior to GoodWood 2021.

But one of these days I certainly want to make the physical trip to Goodwood and experience this “Festival of Speed” in person and enjoy together with you, my friends.
Thanks Tokion,
I'll try and give some feed back after.
I am loving my Emira V6
Roland

EM12A LS

Reaction score
They will need a good customer service team, I love the car when its running fault free, but my patience is getting low, with niggling faults, and long delays in getting the dealer to remedy them.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Exciting time. This is a huge intelligence gathering opportunity.
Counting on all my mates to get meaningful updates.
Thanks.
Yep. Although I am in the v6 queue, I am interested to hear how the i4 sounds at various RPMs. Hope someone is bringing half decent recording equipment...

OP
dgrace

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well if it's full JPS livery alongside the matching Evija that would be pretty cool.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Quick question for the UK folks on here - can you still order a V6 F/E in the Uk? Or has that order book closed? Have the announced when end of that production run will be?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes you can and I suspect they will announce the date for the order book closing at or soon after Goodwood, coinciding with them announcing Base Edition options pricing and timing for start of build. If they are still aiming for Q1/Q2 2024 start then they will want to get specs from the first batches of people in Q3.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes you can and I suspect they will announce the date for the order book closing at or soon after Goodwood, coinciding with them announcing Base Edition options pricing and timing for start of build. If they are still aiming for Q1/Q2 2024 start then they will want to get specs from the first batches of people in Q3.
Meanwhile, back in NA still awaiting word of 600 FE/2 allocations.,FE/1 deliveres, let alone a glimmer of hope for Base versions.
Long time here, and long time coming.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Meanwhile, back in NA still awaiting word of 600 FE/2 allocations.,FE/1 deliveres, let alone a glimmer of hope for Base versions.
Long time here, and long time coming.
Maybe we will benefit from the Beta testing in other parts of the world. Maybe.

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Maybe we will benefit from the Beta testing in other parts of the world. Maybe.
IMO they’re waiting to resolve most of the issues before delivering cars to the US as the dealer network isn’t great to say the least. That’s just my guess though, some clarity would be nice.