What road trip would you like to do in your Emira (when we get it)

teamvxracing

Reaction score
Definitely the NC500 (I'd miss out most northern part if I'm honest though) and depending where you are based their are some cracking roads in the Yorkshire Dales which you could do on your way up and then back down. I've got plenty of Google map routes I can throw your way if needed.
some routes in the NE would be great to share , fancy trying around Kielder forest and along the coast?

trackday14

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Since I take delivery in early March just north of Chicago, I’d like to do a track-focused road trip to VIR, Roebling Road Raceway, then Road Atlanta.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Noooo...... Not that word again🤣 Well if it is July, and if by some miracle my Emira does arrive before then, i will see you there.🤣
I'm hoping by next year's LitP there will be enough Emiras for us to ask for a designated sub-section in the parking area. It would be great to see everyone.

This year we had a section for the S1 Exiges and Lotus only delivered 300 of those in the UK in total...

Next Decade

Reaction score
Head East, through the desert, to Southern California before heading North along the coast towards the Pacific Northwest. Highway one, redwoods and a childhood fantasy dating back to N64 Cruis'n USA.