What is EVOs problem….

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m not interested in any automatic cars. I had a new Nissan GTR and it was fun for a month. Emira will be a weekend car with gated R8. I will probably track Emira twice a year. If it does not make me smile I will sell and keep R8. I will admit the Vette front is good but everything else is hideous.
I drove my second c8 a month ago and spent a ton of walking around the car trying to decide if it’s too big. Happily it looks a lot smaller and tidier in person. I also found it very easy to position on tight back roads during the drive. After tons of 4s, the idea of a non boosted V8 is very exciting to me. It’s my fav option right now, the i4 will have to blow me away to sway me. Sitting still the front 3/4 view is a bit awkward but it’s road presence cant be denied
hE9FuuF.jpg

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
What's your point with this? In fact, what are you trying to say generally? That you think the car is shit? Just be plain and stop talking around it.
I won’t know until I drive it just like the rest of us. Potential issues imo are weight and with the exception of a nicer interior, it’s taken a step back from the 410, which makes zero sense to me. So as we wait, I enjoy poking at the apologist (s)

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I drove my second c8 a month ago and spent a ton of walking around the car trying to decide if it’s too big. Happily it looks a lot smaller and tidier in person. I also found it very easy to position on tight back roads during the drive. After tons of 4s, the idea of a non boosted V8 is very exciting to me. It’s my fav option right now, the i4 will have to blow me away to sway me. Sitting still the front 3/4 view is a bit awkward but it’s road presence cant be denied
hE9FuuF.jpg
1665016071383.jpeg

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I won’t know until I drive it just like the rest of us. Potential issues imo are weight and with the exception of a nicer interior, it’s taken a step back from the 410, which makes zero sense to me. So as we wait, I enjoy poking at the apologist (s)

So you don't have an Emira on order, and you don't intend to own one... so you're just here to troll people? Seriously?

You know there's a place called Facebook with plenty of shitposting groups. This is not one of them.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
hE9FuuF.jpg

Congrats for your taste, but to be clear for me , this vette is the ugliest car on the roads that I ever seen

But you will not see me
Trolling and hating on vette forums , your attitude is very disgusting

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I had a C8Z51 arrived in June 2020 & sold her August 2020 with 1155 miles on her. I thought it was boring drive unless you were driving it at full WOT. Plus I sold her because i was getting a RWD 2018 limited edition R8. The engine I want is in the new Z06, which I am in the top 100 in line at one of the largest corvette dealers in the USA. Been on that list for 2 1/2 years. The magazines are giving it all sort of praise. I think it’s going to be a special car.
I also have an Emira LE on a wait list, I wanted the manual which I drove a few weeks ago. It felt better than my 2011 Evora, interior and the looks are off the chart. IMO The car is a little underpowered, they should have moved it to 450 hp to combat the extra weight and the chassis. If we here complaints I think it will be about the power especially from those who are more accustomed to higher powered car. For me if I keep them both I will have the best of both worlds unless I could get a GT4 manual for about 100k.
900931F3-58DE-4BA5-A330-6FA7AD25F208.jpg

Last edited:

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Congrats for your taste, but to be clear for me , this vette is the ugliest car on the roads that I ever seen

But you will not see me
Trolling and hating on vette forums , your attitude is very disgusting
Hey, BMW G8X and the new M2 are approaching the same level of ugliness.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought/was hoping the Goodyears would be comparable to the Michelin 4S surely?
They put Goodyears on my c6z06 and I couldn't wear 'em out fast enough! They were loud, rough riding and not particularly confidence inspiring.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
So you don't have an Emira on order, and you don't intend to own one... so you're just here to troll people? Seriously?

You know there's a place called Facebook with plenty of shitposting groups. This is not one of them.
I’m first on the I4 non FE list actually

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I had a C8Z51 arrived in June 2020 & sold her August 2020 with 1155 miles on her. I thought it was boring drive unless you were driving it at full WOT. Plus I sold her because i was getting a RWD 2018 limited edition R8. The engine I want is in the new Z06, which I am in the top 100 in line at one of the largest corvette dealers in the USA. Been on that list for 2 1/2 years. The magazines are giving it all sort of praise. I think it’s going to be a special car.
I also have an Emira LE on a wait list, I wanted the manual which I drove a few weeks ago. It felt better than my 2011 Evora, interior and the looks are off the chart. IMO The car is a little underpowered, they should have moved it to 450 hp to combat the extra weight and the chassis. If we her complaints I think this will be the biggest complaint for those who are more accustomed to higher powered cars. For me if I keep them both I will have the best of both worlds unless I could get a GT4 manual.
View attachment 9491
I’m a huge Audi fan boy. I’d love to own a $150k car

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m a huge Audi fan boy. I’d love to own a $150k car
The R8 is a great sports car V10 is absolutely amazing. The rear wheel drive version is the most fun of the bunch and the one to keep. In august 2020 I had a R8 RWD numbered car with 4k miles in my grasp for 114K. Dealer lease trade in, but when I arrived car never showed up. Buyer walked from his RS6 wagon that was waiting in the show room, I was pissed. Covid scare made him extend the R8 deal at another dealer. That car today with 10k miles is going for 150k. Owned many Audis that one got away from me, so went to buy a 2015 GT3 the next day, many sports cars at that time did not move. Until the government and FED in 2021 and all the PPP free money hand out stated hitting the market. Now we have inflation and cars and housing that are going for crazy money.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The R8 is a great sports car V10 is absolutely amazing. The rear wheel drive version is the most fun of the bunch and the one to keep. In august 2020 I had a R8 RWD numbered car with 4k miles in my grasp for 114K. Dealer lease trade in, but when I arrived car never showed up. Buyer walked from his RS6 wagon that was waiting in the show room, I was pissed. Covid scare made him extend the R8 deal at another dealer. That car today with 10k miles is going for 150k. Owned many Audis that one got away from me, so went to buy a 2015 GT3 the next day, many sports cars at that time did not move. Until the government and FED in 2021 and all the PPP free money hand out stated hitting the market. Now we have inflation and cars and housing that are going for crazy money.
My humble UM S1 is38 daily:

7OYt2Gr.jpg