What did you do to your Emira today?

tnbuilder

Reaction score
-Bought black and yellow enamel paint to color the gear knob numbers.
-Bought alcantara with yellow stitches gear gaiter from hide and seam.
-Bought yellow leather paint to color the stripes on the seats…( as per the first version that was on the configurator).

Pending options for next month:
-grp decat pipe
-miltek valve controller

Pending for after 6 months:
-larini exhaust

Pending after first service:
-Jubu 440 power upgrade with autoblip and 7200rpm.
Keep us updated on this please. Like to see how the interior mods work out. That power upgrade looks interesting...pricey, but interesting!

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Didn’t order the black package but liked the black letters so I swapped them out
IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Source, cost and DIY change or not?
Thanks.
GRP sells the black letters that are identical to OEM. Yes it’s a DYI, installed in about 10 min in my driveway using some dental floss to unpeel the old letters and then 2 seconds to apply the new letters

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Took her out this past week to get some shots by a young, talented auto photographer in the Raleigh, NC area. Loving the Nimbus! Thanks to Dominic Ross for the time, chat, and expertise!
Wow! Since you have my spec, I'm just going to save those as desktop images and, you know, maybe tell people it's my car! :sneaky:

Pass on compliments to the young lad for a job well done.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow! Since you have my spec, I'm just going to save those as desktop images and, you know, maybe tell people it's my car! :sneaky:

Pass on compliments to the young lad for a job well done.
Hah! I did this same thing for lots of @Citizen's photos for almost a year waiting for delivery. It was a hard sell trying to convince my friends and family that I lived anywhere near the Burj Khalifa =p

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
How difficult was it to take off the old pipe? I’ve heard that they can be super stubborn sometimes
It was stubborn. I have some PB Blaster that would have helped but it was clogged. I used a 2X2 and a mallet per Greg’s instructions and it came off in about 5 minutes of hitting it. Once it was loose the install was easy.

Reactions: GRP

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Could have been a bit better but this is the first mod on the car :) the gaitor in alcantara and yellow stitches has been delivered and signed for but not to me :( thats a bummer so have to sort that out now.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpeg
    IMG_2757.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thinking of wrapping the Emira in a bright color (yellow, red or purple at some point. Any thoughts on the SF90 style rear window wrap? I feel the rear window has little to none esthetics and looks like a flat rectangle window compared to the many round design features on the car.

im very bad with any design software so just did this in a sketch app.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 39

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order