What did you do to your Emira today?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Replacement sills, wheels, TPMS monitors, and cf engine surround on their way.

Emira is still getting a 404

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wheels, Exhaust, decat, lowering kit, badges, carpet buttons all waiting.
Carbon engine surround, front lip, rear spoiler, carbon seats w/custom pads etc all in the works!
Car --- somewhere between Detroit and Indianapolis currently. :LOL:

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wheels, Exhaust, decat, lowering kit, badges, carpet buttons all waiting.
Carbon engine surround, front lip, rear spoiler, carbon seats w/custom pads etc all in the works!
Car --- somewhere between Detroit and Indianapolis currently. :LOL:
I put a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart at your place, GRP. However, I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger until I have the Emira in my garage. I'm still not convinced the day will ever come despite it sitting in the dealer lot.

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I put a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart at your place, GRP. However, I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger until I have the Emira in my garage. I'm still not convinced the day will ever come despite it sitting in the dealer lot.
Totally understandable after what we have been through with these cars!
One thing at a time!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing yet for me, waiting on the car to be delivered. But just ordered the de-cat pipe!

Nice! Which one did you go with? I've got the GRP 3rd cat delete on my GT and it sounds insane! Especially at wot above 4500rpms! It's intoxicating.. you'll find yourself getting excited anytime you see an upcoming tunnel or underpass. They're the best bang for the buck with these cars for sure.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nothing special today after 2 yrs+ waiting and around 9 months enjoying it. But trust me the machine is worth the wait, although it is not fair all the process. Like many things in life. Bottomline, IT´S A LOTUS!

Chris

Reaction score
Did a walkaround video then loaded it onto a truck to go get PPF'd...
Ordered my car a week ago. It looks exactly like yours except for your steering wheel location. ;) Incredible! I'm going to have mine PPFed as well. Looking forward to hearing details on how that went for you. Best!

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I gave mine a good clean with Gtechniq pre foam, shampoo and quick detailer spray.
One thing I noticed was the amount of water spot marks on the glass between the engine bay and cabin, which are recalling annoying in the sun.
I also used their tyre gel for the first time which hopefully should last a while.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man, those window spots are so annoying right? I always get done detailing and hop inside then that's all I can see in my rear view mirror. They're such a PITA to reach from the engine bay side too.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Aw man, those window spots are so annoying right? I always get done detailing and hop inside then that's all I can see in my rear view mirror. They're such a PITA to reach from the engine bay side too.
Yeah the last thing you want to do after finishing detailing it is to be leaning over it trying to reach the glass. I guess it’s from water evaporation especially if you open the hatch and the water pours all over it. 😬

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah the last thing you want to do after finishing detailing it is to be leaning over it trying to reach the glass. I guess it’s from water evaporation especially if you open the hatch and the water pours all over it. 😬

It's worse with the louvered hatch on my Evora. Water gets in there no matter what.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's worse with the louvered hatch on my Evora. Water gets in there no matter what.
That’s the biggest issue for going 600hp or more with an Emira and having to swap the glass for the louvred hatch.

OP
M

MYFASTEFE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
1706558658797.png

Goodies are starting to show up. Nice touch from GRP to put candy in the box! Almost as good as stickers, lol

Yes, yes, i know we been waiting a long time, it will be here soon.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That’s the biggest issue for going 600hp or more with an Emira and having to swap the glass for the louvred hatch.
Is the louvered hatch required at that point for heat dissipation?

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is the louvered hatch required at that point for heat dissipation?
Yes I had a reply back from JUBU and they confirmed that.
There is a 550 upgrade in the Evora upgrades that doesn’t mention needing the Louvre but it’s confusing as they told me the gearbox can only go to 500hp, I’ve sent a message to ask if manual boxes could take 550hp if they have the double plate clutch, light flywheel, uprated LSD and the gearbox cooling upgrade they offer. Let’s see what they come back with.