USA CARB stickers available now so Emiras should get delivered soon

Featured
Hello Lotus Emira members in the USA

At the Dallas location, CARB stickers have arrived, and they are placing them under the hood supposedly, therefore, your Emira's should be delivered soon (my guess is 1-2 weeks across the nation), for those that are lucky enough to have their cars in the USA as the first 500 units shipped per Lotus (or are on the way once CARB stickers done).

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For those expecting a CARB update, please be aware it's National Nothing Day and being respectfully observed.
Screenshot_20240115_172633_Google.jpgScreenshot_20240115_172802_Chrome.jpg

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'd agree, esp considering they're the highest volume Lotus dealer in the world. I know mine's been safe and comfy and has front PPF and full ceramic. Luckily it's still winter and I'm in the northeast so the wait down south with no salt is (I guess...) a saving grace
Did the dealer do the full ceramic? Was the cost comparable? Ceramic is the “older technology” I’m told but it seems to be the most useful in the case of the Emira’s dreadfully thin protective layer.

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does that matter? I didn't accuse them of anything.
The context from other post with Naples cars and the reaction to your post was angry face emoji. It wasn’t accusing anything or attacking you just wanted to set the record straight that this car is a demo.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was hoping by the time I came home from work I would have heard that Carb was approved....le sigh.

Sjetware

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mr after reading yesterdays and today's comments

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 31

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There are whispers that the car won't be carb certified until March. Sticker or not, I guess we'll find out by the end of Jan.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are whispers that the car won't be carb certified until March. Sticker or not, I guess we'll find out by the end of Jan.
Where did you get these whispers from? Facebook? Dealer?

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
C’mon man, if you are gonna bring bad news at least share sources.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd rather pick mine up in the spring than the winter, so I'd be ok with that.