USA CARB stickers available now so Emiras should get delivered soon

Featured
Hello Lotus Emira members in the USA

At the Dallas location, CARB stickers have arrived, and they are placing them under the hood supposedly, therefore, your Emira's should be delivered soon (my guess is 1-2 weeks across the nation), for those that are lucky enough to have their cars in the USA as the first 500 units shipped per Lotus (or are on the way once CARB stickers done).

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Still to expensive for me though. Maybe if it was $150k. I have a "x months of income" rule for the cars I buy, it's irrational but it works for me. $150k is about my limit based on that rule. Prior to the Emira, I was looking at Aston Martin Vantages.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone who purchased a MC20 MUST have known they were going to get reeeemed on resale value. For goodness sake its a Maserati.
I have a friend that buys big dollar cars like this as speculative investments.
He thought the car was great and would sing its praises.
But it was one of the only ones he's ever lost money on.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on them and I've seen some with $300,000 window stickers going for 200k. Some gorgeous speck ones have even gone for around 185. I have a feeling the insurance costs on them would be kind of insane unfortunately.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone who purchased a MC20 MUST have known they were going to get reeeemed on resale value. For goodness sake its a Maserati.
for sure, you should expect prices to drop on a new Maserati, but omfg this is an insane amount in such a short amount of time