USA CARB stickers available now so Emiras should get delivered soon

Featured
Hello Lotus Emira members in the USA

At the Dallas location, CARB stickers have arrived, and they are placing them under the hood supposedly, therefore, your Emira's should be delivered soon (my guess is 1-2 weeks across the nation), for those that are lucky enough to have their cars in the USA as the first 500 units shipped per Lotus (or are on the way once CARB stickers done).

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

At the Dallas location, CARB stickers have arrived, and they are placing them under the hood supposedly, therefore, your Emira's should be delivered soon (my guess is 1-2 weeks across the nation), for those that are lucky enough to have their cars in the USA as the first 500 units shipped per Lotus (or are on the way once CARB stickers done).
Are you saying CARB certification has finally occurred, or that a preliminary paperwork step is underway in anticipation?
Clarity please.

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Are you saying CARB certification has finally occurred, or that a preliminary paperwork step is underway in anticipation?
Clarity please.
I visited my car at Dallas dealer and I asked when can I expect delivery, and they showed me a picture of the carb stickers that arrived yesterday (1/12/24), so per Lotus and Dallas dealer, they said once on all the cars, they can release them but of course have to wash the cars and make sure registered so that is why I estimate 1-2 weeks.

Hope that all other carb stickers arrived at their respective location.

check with your dealer.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So we get stickers, eh? Kinda feels like this:

il_570xN.4086678821_oxr1.jpg

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Could this be my last....BIG IF TRUE......

Sjetware

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus Dallas confirmed this! Much excite, wow!

Of course, it sounds like there is an additional step from Lotus to happen next week before they allow the cars to be sold. Lotus - they have to get into the dominatrix game with how much punishment they make us endure...

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting!!! I assume ill be waiting at least 3 weeks since my vehicle is currently at Lotus HQ in detroit

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So are ALL CARB/Canadian emiras at Detroit?
No....non carb state here...my dealer declined to accept the emiras possibly due to storage limitations. nobody knows, cmon its lotus they keep us in the dark lol.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Pics or didn't happen ;)

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My dealer called me earlier today and asked how I was paying etc and that we're still looking at end of the month for delivery/hand off. I'm guessing this is what prompted the call...

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I visited my car at Dallas dealer and I asked when can I expect delivery, and they showed me a picture of the carb stickers that arrived yesterday (1/12/24), so per Lotus and Dallas dealer, they said once on all the cars, they can release them but of course have to wash the cars and make sure registered so that is why I estimate 1-2 weeks.

Hope that all other carb stickers arrived at their respective location.

check with your dealer.
20240103_025723.jpg