USA CARB stickers available now so Emiras should get delivered soon

Featured
Hello Lotus Emira members in the USA

At the Dallas location, CARB stickers have arrived, and they are placing them under the hood supposedly, therefore, your Emira's should be delivered soon (my guess is 1-2 weeks across the nation), for those that are lucky enough to have their cars in the USA as the first 500 units shipped per Lotus (or are on the way once CARB stickers done).

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
I was told the same by Lotus Charlotte today that stickers are on the way and expect to be able to do paperwork on the cars within 2 weeks but no guarantee

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Why would you need a carb sticker on a car if its already verified in all 50 states. Carb sticker are usually reserved for aftermarket parts. If you can sell a car, then there is no need to prove that its “carb” verified. Seems line window dressing.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Why would you need a carb sticker on a car if its already verified in all 50 states. Carb sticker are usually reserved for aftermarket parts. If you can sell a car, then there is no need to prove that its “carb” verified. Seems line window dressing.

Go look at your car’s emissions sticker.

4MIR3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Any updates on this? My dealer is stating their Lotus rep says it's still awaiting certificate of conformity? Stickers were only sent in preparation of it's finalization. Seems awfully quiet over the weekend on the eve of approval. 🤷🏻‍♂️

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any updates on this? My dealer is stating their Lotus rep says it's still awaiting certificate of conformity? Stickers were only sent in preparation of it's finalization. Seems awfully quiet over the weekend on the eve of approval. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Holiday weekend!

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
They could be doing a short drive when PDI'ing the cars and used it as a opportunity to video them?

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah possibly, my dealer just told me that part of PDI is a 5-10 mile road test, so Naples could have been doing that. I didn’t know that was part of the process.

With my luck, mine will get a rock chip while they do it :/

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
possibly, my dealer just told me that part of PDI is a 5-10 mile road test, so Naples could have been doing that.

With my luck, mine will get a rock chip while they do it :/
Decline the vehicle, show them who's boss.

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus of Naples took at least two Emiras up to Cars en Coffee at The Motor Enclave in Tampa as can be seen in Shmee's video from yesterday of the event, can be seen from ca. 16:05. There were also another two Emira's behind him during his outro from 34:00 possibly also Naples with a similar decal on the windscreen (or windshield I guess I should be saying), but can't fully make out. Hopefully none were cars assigned to customers!

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus of Naples took at least two Emiras up to Cars en Coffee at The Motor Enclave in Tampa as can be seen in Shmee's video from yesterday of the event, can be seen from ca. 16:05. There were also another two Emira's behind him during his outro from 34:00 possibly also Naples with a similar decal on the windscreen (or windshield I guess I should be saying), but can't fully make out. Hopefully none were cars assigned to customers!
I would guess that Naples had a few demo cars to hype up the brand.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I would guess that Naples had a few demo cars to hype up the brand.
I'd agree, esp considering they're the highest volume Lotus dealer in the world. I know mine's been safe and comfy and has front PPF and full ceramic. Luckily it's still winter and I'm in the northeast so the wait down south with no salt is (I guess...) a saving grace

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
They had 4 Emiras in Tampa, two inside and two outside… I was wondering the same thing about customer cars etc. the two inside were roped off
IMG_1705.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 54