USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The 700 F/E North American cars will be produced and delivered as promised IMO. The remaining base/i4 allocations, that is unknown and may be delayed. I expect the V6 F/E cars to start arriving at US/CAN dealers in April - July.
Weren't FE's promised Spring 2022? I wouldn't have sold my 991.1 GTS last June if I'd known the delivery date was so far off.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
well April is spring....
Yup, April is spring.

Original deposit July 13th 2021. Sold Porsche the end of July 2021 expecting the Emira Spring, 2022. Sure, April would have been great! But which year? Spring 2022 is no longer an option.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Still waiting for my letter telling me my Emira is in production. UK's letters have been rolling out for a few weeks letting them know their specific vehicle is starting production then.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yup, April is spring.

Original deposit July 13th 2021. Sold Porsche the end of July 2021 expecting the Emira Spring, 2022. Sure, April would have been great! But which year? Spring 2022 is no longer an option.
:cry: I know, I deposited in 2021 as well. I hope it is worth the wait.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
:cry: I know, I deposited in 2021 as well. I hope it is worth the wait.
I think the "worth it" part is going to vary from person to person. Honestly, I'm glad I didn't make the FE cut and went to the back of the line for a base.
It's given me time to experience two different cars in the meantime and also time for kinks to be worked out and eventually drive it before I commit. It still takes my breath away!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think the "worth it" part is going to vary from person to person. Honestly, I'm glad I didn't make the FE cut and went to the back of the line for a base.
It's given me time to experience two different cars in the meantime and also time for kinks to be worked out and eventually drive it before I commit. It still takes my breath away!
I agree... I drove it already and my opinion is it's worth the wait. I really enjoyed it, nothing else in this price point interests me. However, the kinks needing to be worked out, especially given how hand-built these machines are is even more important. After about 1K cars there should be an improvement. I will most likely upgrade if they ever do a final edition V6 manual. Otherwise I will do a tune once the warranty period is over. One benefit too being small, is being more nimble and the ability to effectively target a problem, at least in theory, should be easier.

Unless Honda comes out with a really really good new S2K next year (unlikely), I don't see another car on this horizon that will capture my interest.

I.am.Duke

Reaction score
Wondering if it would help everyone if we started posting our deposit dates so we can track allocation v. Delivery progress. I’ll start: Aug. 6/21. (this didn’t make FE cut).

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
05/2021 Deposit sent. Got a FE order with the first batches in the US. (If they ever make it here.)
Supposedly a January Build
Supposedly a March Deliver

Last edited:

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Deposit: July 10th, 2021
Order Submission: March 5th, 2022
Latest Delivery Estimate: March / April 2023

Last edited:

p.rob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
still holding on to my GT4 untill production is confirmed. I was thinking selling last september, fortunatly I received notification my order was delayed before selling.

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Deposit: July 9, 2021
Order Submission: March 8, 2022
Est. Prod: January 2023
Est. Deliv: March 2023
🤞

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Lucky break for me.

I was recently offered one of the last FE spots from my dealer due to cancellations. I placed my deposit in late September 2021. I'm told my build month should be April 2023.

I think a combination of factors is causing the number of people holding on to their spots to drop. The global economy downturn, rising interest rates, and the lackluster profit margins shown by recent flips.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The biggest concern for me is IF, and that's a big IF, the U.S. production actually starts in January like it's been promised, THEN we should start seeing our cars starting in March/April/May, otherwise it will depend on when they actually start producing North America cars. Deposit/order date won't matter much until then.