USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Another 49 cars have arrived in NJ on 4/20. However, one of the cars may not have made it onto the vessel. Will update if the actual number of cars received is 48. Image below links to the tracking sheet.

1713892612436.png

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think that's probably correct. I suspect those two dealers are the outliers, as well. Most dealers have probably delivered between 5 and 15 cars by now, depending on which state they are in and what kind of resources they have available.

Really? Including the bigger dealers in FL and TX? I thought Naples would be all done with their deliveries by now.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any Canadian Cars? Thanks for all the updates Nova

None, unfortunately... I was just thinking to myself how few Canadian cars have arrived... Didn't Canada get 200 cars out of the initial 700 for North America?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
None, unfortunately... I was just thinking to myself how few Canadian cars have arrived... Didn't Canada get 200 cars out of the initial 700 for North America?
we get 10% of USA allocations. This goes for pretty much all brands including Porsche, Ford, BMW etc. - So 200 is probably total for the first editions... 70 was originally allocated as V1's.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
we get 10% of USA allocations. This goes for pretty much all brands including Porsche, Ford, BMW etc. - So 200 is probably total for the first editions... 70 was originally allocated as V1's.
Yup @Nova my understanding was 60-70 FE1s (this included Auto & i4 so probably less than 50 FE1 manual V6), I haven’t heard of anyone getting one who made a deposit on or before the date of Goodwood. On the bright side for us, FE 2 is more like FE 1.5 as far as price, when you do the F/X vs. European and US pricing they cost more like 1.5…we then pay more tax making our overall cost probably higher than the US but I’m not including that.

I think Canadian dealers did get a lot more of the FE2s though. My dealer is the largest or tied for largest in Canada and only got 12-13 FE1s (of which 2-3 were dealer cars). When they got FE2 allocations I think it was 6 build slots per month and I think it was 4-5 months worth of slots. Not sure if anyone can confirm this…I saw the sheets that were 6 a month so I know I’m write on that. It was something like Dec-Jan-Feb-March-April (Lotus may have then done 1 final allocation for some point for late summer/fall cars), and now they are done with FE.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just got my dealer in Vancouver telling me mine will arrive April 29.
Well that’s very exciting, congrats! When they say April 29 do they mean at the dealership implying it’s on a transport from earlier delivery in @Nova VIN list that just takes forever to get out west to BC…or is this the infamous large shipment they’ve told Canadian dealers will be on a boat arriving at port by end of month? (Nobody has got word on that boat leaving the UK with Emira’s yet as far as I know)

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Really? Including the bigger dealers in FL and TX? I thought Naples would be all done with their deliveries by now.
That's what I'm saying, dealers like Naples are the outliers. There are a ton of smaller dealers that simply don't have the staff or technicians to deliver cars and deliver post-sale service to the new customers at the rate that the 3 or 4 large dealers can.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Literally me every time @Nova shares more VINs with sequence well past mine!
IMG_0742.jpeg

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yup @Nova my understanding was 60-70 FE1s (this included Auto & i4 so probably less than 50 FE1 manual V6), I haven’t heard of anyone getting one who made a deposit on or before the date of Goodwood. On the bright side for us, FE 2 is more like FE 1.5 as far as price, when you do the F/X vs. European and US pricing they cost more like 1.5…we then pay more tax making our overall cost probably higher than the US but I’m not including that.

I think Canadian dealers did get a lot more of the FE2s though. My dealer is the largest or tied for largest in Canada and only got 12-13 FE1s (of which 2-3 were dealer cars). When they got FE2 allocations I think it was 6 build slots per month and I think it was 4-5 months worth of slots. Not sure if anyone can confirm this…I saw the sheets that were 6 a month so I know I’m write on that. It was something like Dec-Jan-Feb-March-April (Lotus may have then done 1 final allocation for some point for late summer/fall cars), and now they are done with FE.
Dec-April ... is that build months or when the allocation was given. I did not know that F/E allocations were still being handed out in Canada as late as April '24?!

I.am.Duke

Reaction score
Naples is a disaster - in hindsight, ordering from a smaller dealer would have been better and faster. Naples is also delivering recent sales of vehicles whose original buyer pulled out, before they are delivering 2.5 year old orders...

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Dec-April ... is that build months or when the allocation was given. I did not know that F/E allocations were still being handed out in Canada as late as April '24?!
Build slots, I was given March build slot first week of September (at the time that was believed to be the last month, then they added April - and may have then added a “final” not necessarily May). My car ended up moving up to Feb build likely because 20% of order submissions were for autos.