USA/Canada Delivery Thread

martinot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm still waiting for mine that was on 3/29 ship.
Newark is just two hours away from me and we're going on three weeks 🤔
Are you at victory lotus of NJ? Mine was on that ship also and I talked to John yesterday at Victory and he said they havn't received anything. Summit NJ received over 8 last week. Philadelphia lotus received 4. like WTF

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yea, literally the first question out of my kid's mouth when I told him I am getting a Lotus. He is very disappointed in me.
Just tell him that puddle lights are _really_ important to you. :D

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are you at victory lotus of NJ? Mine was on that ship also and I talked to John yesterday at Victory and he said they havn't received anything. Summit NJ received over 8 last week. Philadelphia lotus received 4. like WTF
I'm with Lotus Philly.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus Philly received 4. Your talking about the lotus philly on West chester pike? I drove and saw two of them Seneca Blue and a green one! The other 2 were being prepped.
Yes. They received four cars from the 3/29 boat. My car was on that boat but was not one of the four they received.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus Philly received 4. Your talking about the lotus philly on West chester pike? I drove and saw two of them Seneca Blue and a green one! The other 2 were being prepped.

Yep, I stopped by Philly on Sunday to check them out. The Seneca FE got delivered to the lucky buyer yesterday. They also have a Atlantis Blue with Ice Grey interior getting delivered soon.

20240416_150732.jpg

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just got the call from my guy at Park Place in Bellevue. My car is on the truck on the way from port, and should be at Park Place about Monday. I'm getting full ceramic coating, so after everything and having it delivered, I'm guessing I'll have it maybe the 1st week of May! Just in time for Spring!

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Denver delivered their first on Friday, and another going to a lucky owner this Thursday.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I spoke with Lotus of Pittsburgh this afternoon and they have only received 2 cars so far. They have not received any word from Lotus NA regarding the others. I’m guessing Baltimore is inundated with PDI work and we are stuck in limbo once again.

Seburke

Reaction score
I received an email from Lotus of Boston yesterday that my car was at the dealership (3/29 Newark batch) but they were waiting for the MSO (Title) from Lotus before they could prepare financing. I think I’ll go and visit the car this weekend if nothing else!

ameeriklane

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What the? Something’s not right with that. Car can’t have been here since December…. All Lotus dealers are low volume…. I thought I was being left behind with a Sep 2021 deposit but you are even father in the dust. My dealer clearly didn’t want to waste time as every day it sits on their lot they are paying interest on inventory.

Same here. My car arrived in Baltimore in Dec 2023. No updates from dealer on when they expect to have it.