UK Auto Deliveries

JohnHoward

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did the checkout today for my Auto , can’t wait 👍
Congratulations (hope mine is soon!)
Have you managed to get an insurance quote for the auto? Still nothing available on the insurance comaprison sites.

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations (hope mine is soon!)
Have you managed to get an insurance quote for the auto? Still nothing available on the insurance comaprison sites.
Not been able to get insurance quote yet , might call a couple of insurers tomorrow as see what they say .

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You must be the first, when did you place your order ?
Placed original order with Jct (3rd on list) in April 21 , then had to pay Lotus directly and get refund for original deposit,

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Placed original order with Jct (3rd on list) in April 21 , then had to pay Lotus directly and get refund for original deposit,
That’s interesting, the autos seem to be coming out pretty much in the order the deposits were placed

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also JCT and I was apparently second on zi list............ 🤷‍♂️

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Duff info then somewhere as mine was very early May 21 so you should certainly be in front of me 👍

what colour did you go for as I imagine they will make them in batches of similar specs?? Only guessing

Mines Hethel with UBP

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Mine was early March '21 so fingers x for the call.

I was #1 at Lotus Hamilton

I bought an Evora 400 off them in Jan 21, mentioned I wanted to buy the “new” lotus, but never contacted me !

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Duff info then somewhere as mine was very early May 21 so you should certainly be in front of me 👍

what colour did you go for as I imagine they will make them in batches of similar specs?? Only guessing

Mines Hethel with UBP

Seneca , with black pack

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
ah great, out of interest have you gone for any of the enhance or protect options?
Hi, Just the service plan, and factory collection, I am having PPF done locally.