The Full Magma

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well identified. At the beginning of WW2 there were two squadrons of Blenheims and 2 of Spitfires based at Bicester. In July 1940, the second RAF Bomber Command Training Group was formed with HQ at Bicester so all sorts of stuff flew out of there.

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The Full Magma was at todays meeting of the South Bucks Emira Owners.
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1261.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emira doing good service as camp transporter. Classic Le Mans is epic this year.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1301.jpeg
    IMG_1301.jpeg
    541.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1300.jpeg
    IMG_1300.jpeg
    532.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1299.jpeg
    IMG_1299.jpeg
    523.5 KB · Views: 69
OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Back from Le Mans. Car washed to remove French dust and vacuumed to remove layers of straw on the mats (how does that get in there?)
Tonight the monthly meet up of Club Lotus (Berks, Bucks and Oxon) in Maidenhead. A good mix of Lotus from across the years with a few interlopers. Emira felt right at home.
IMG_1322.jpeg
IMG_1323.jpeg
IMG_1324.jpeg

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
New Year, New Emira! I thought I would go for gloss black wheels this time instead of DC, and I now have an alcantara steering wheel which is great in this cold weather we are having in the UK as it doesnt seem to get cold like the leather one did. It also came with a small luggage net in the passenger footwell which was on the original spec from the Lotus web site but my last one didn’t come with one.
Running in process starts again. Currently covered in salt/grit spray so first wash coming up shortly.
IMG_2288.jpeg
IMG_2289.jpeg
IMG_2290.jpeg
IMG_2308.jpeg

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
New Year, New Emira! I thought I would go for gloss black wheels this time instead of DC, and I now have an alcantara steering wheel which is great in this cold weather we are having in the UK as it doesnt seem to get cold like the leather one did. It also came with a small luggage net in the passenger footwell which was on the original spec from the Lotus web site but my last one didn’t come with one.
Running in process starts again. Currently covered in salt/grit spray so first wash coming up shortly.
View attachment 36017View attachment 36020View attachment 36023View attachment 36026
Great spec. The lobby sign is a nice touch.

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 36017View attachment 36020View attachment 36023View attachment 36026
Mark - good to see you haveyour car.

OP
Pugwash

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did your first Emira have problems? Mine did, also on my second one!
I picked up my first Emira in Feb 2023. My journal thread is 10 pages long so you can see how much I used the car. I did have the three recall letters that most early owners received and some issues reported by others on other threads. I did over 4000 miles in my first Emira.