Strictly Resale... is auto or manual better? Placing my order soon but i will be selling in a few months

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Too bad there are people buying these just to turn a quick buck. Taking them out of the hands of true Lotus enthusiasts at a reasonable price. I believe in the market but hate when people game the system. Plus you joined 35 minutes ago to tell us this. HAHAHAHAHA!

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Too bad there are people buying these just to turn a quick buck. Taking them out of the hands of true Lotus enthusiasts at a reasonable price. I believe in the market but hate when people game the system. Plus you joined 35 minutes ago to tell us this. HAHAHAHAHA!
Agree with you 100% depriving true Lotus enthusiasts old and especially new owner that want to truly experience what Lotus is all about. Just my opinion nothing else

Hodl

Reaction score
1649726963653.gif

OP
G

goto35

Reaction score
ok sorry folks so here is the thing. I am paying 10k over sticker for the fe.

i guess its gonna be tough for me to pay tax and then sell. might just keep it. was hoping for the 60-70k price range but this is rocking 100k.

so i think i will keep it for a year or two and enjoy it. also might do turo to help offset the monthly.

darkling

Emira Fan
Reaction score
gl man by the time you get one it's gonna be xmas 2024 or your gonna have to pay 20k over sticker for a cancelled order car

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Placing my order soon but i will be selling in a few months

Cheers for this... I needed a good laugh to go with my morning coffee. Unless you meant "selling your place at the back of the enormous queue in a few months" :)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
which will get me more buys auto or manual?
Im not to sure about the US but here in the UK id say the resale value will be much better with the auto Emira, although most Lotus enthusiasts will initially buy manuals I think that the aftermarket buyers will be mainly looking for automatic cars and with fewer of the auto cars being purchased initially this will only make them rarer in used market so in turn a higher value. :cool:

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
"Placing my order soon but i will be selling in a few months"

Given the waiting list, I am intrigued as to why you are even looking to place an order in the first place... :unsure:

As such, what is it about the Emira that made you want to place an order?