So is this the first video im supposed to watch in sequence before Ades???

I wish my girl liked yellow DAMN

Will she be buying or doing a majority of the driving in it? I don't know your relationship, but I'd hate for you to settle.

I have NEVER liked yellow cars until I saw the Emira in yellow. It's Gah damn stunning. If Hethel is what you really want, it's what you should get.

Just my opinion. Trying to look out for you. :)

Will she be buying or doing a majority of the driving in it? I don't know your relationship, but I'd hate for you to settle.

I have NEVER liked yellow cars until I saw the Emira in yellow. It's Gah damn stunning. If Hethel is what you really want, it's what you should get.

Just my opinion. Trying to look out for you. :)
Appreciate you, been with her since senior year at state [85] somehow we came up with a great system of checks and balances. In regards to color, of anything we own, we let the owner of the thing pick the thing, but the other has VETO power if that person HATES the color. we never abused it and it works fantastically
the only recent thing I’m a bit sad about is she vetoed guards red. The 718 T looks AWESOME in guards red
i can live with a nimbus, a c8 will be charcoal

Last edited:
Appreciate you, been with her since senior year at state [85] somehow we came up with a great system of checks and balances. In regards to color, of anything we own, we let the owner of the thing pick the thing, but the other has VETO power if that person HATES the color. we never abused it and it works fantastically
the only recent thing I’m a bit sad about is she vetoed guards red. The 718 T looks AWESOME in guards red
i can live with a nimbus, a c8 will be charcoal
Carmine red ♥️ for the win 🏆 😉

I’ll ask. I show her cool cars all the time and she says “I’ll never ride in that”

for example:
W0puU3d.jpg

Imagine if Lotus actually sent these video updates to deposit holders in sequence rather than having to stumble accross them.
Maybe make a little more sense Lotus???

its good to see one person has there car at least.......
he is the opposite of charasmatic... I mean..... hes not going to take over at Tesla is he...sorry, but.... I have a good face for radio, and he has a good image for cardboard packaging...
thats my car delayed again.....

Imagine if Lotus actually sent these video updates to deposit holders in sequence rather than having to stumble accross them.
Maybe make a little more sense Lotus???

It looks like an investor puff piece more than a real update, there's not much here for buyers. Fantastic production though.

That Emira clip was in the beginning part of the long Eletre video they released a few days ago.

Back