So I guess everyone should've placed their deposits at Lotus Antwerp; dealership just received their SECOND Emira delivery!

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Posted a half hour ago. I'm currently trying to ask if it's a customer car or a demo. Also, there are 3 Emira's in the transport truck (Seneca, Hethel, and Verdant), but only one (Verdant) is unloaded in the video, so I'm unclear if they're all for the Antwerp dealership.

Exciting times!!

1663004751402.png

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
And here we are in North America knowing our Emiras aren't even scheduled for production until Jan. 2023. Who knows what kind of delays will happen between now and next spring. :(

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Is it just me or does DV look more V and less D than in previous photos and videos...has Lotus actually listened to all the moaning and groaning and adjusted the colours or does Belgium have better light conditions than we do?

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Polish you-tube........

Gear problems noted at 1.46....?
I believe this was a different delivery. Notice how the Hethel Yellow car is pointing backwards, versus the one in Lotus Antwerp's video is pointing forwards. Also, that video was posted yesterday and Lotus Antwerp said that their deliver happened "a half hour ago" (at the time of writing).

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Is it just me or does DV look more V and less D than in previous photos and videos...has Lotus actually listened to all the moaning and groaning and adjusted the colours or does Belgium have better light conditions than we do?
I'm starting to wonder... the sky is even somewhat overcast too.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Posted a half hour ago. I'm currently trying to ask if it's a customer car or a demo. Also, there are 3 Emira's in the transport truck (Seneca, Hethel, and Verdant), but only one (Verdant) is unloaded in the video, so I'm unclear if they're all for the Antwerp dealership.
Actually looks like there are 4 cars on the transporter. There's another one on the upper deck, in front of the Seneca one and above the Hethel one. Appears to have a white plastic protective cover.

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
They never said that

It was said about yellow calipers + lotus center wheel logo
You are absolutely right. I spaced on that one. I am getting a yellow FE. My plans are to change all the badges to silver/black and probably paint the calipers to match the paint. I may actually go to another color altogether though.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Chill out, @TomE knows exactly that his HY is under QC around Belgium, then final iteration will be black rims to DC and calipers black. It should be ONTIME soon,.
If not, ELETRE soonish, or LOG Area 51 for @Lotustoronto.
Just kidding, of course, maybe soon. I miss @TXEMIRA cupholders opinion .

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Chill out, @TomE knows exactly that his HY is under QC around Belgium, then final iteration will be black rims to DC and calipers black. It should be ONTIME soon,.
If not, ELETRE soonish, or LOG Area 51 for @Lotustoronto.
Just kidding, of course, maybe soon. I miss @TXEMIRA cupholders opinion .
Haha

I’ve got a great idea for my first cup holder use case too.

I’m thinking Starbucks in the morning and an ice cold root beer in the evening.

Makes my mouth water almost as much as the videos in this thread!

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
They said the calipers on the yellow cars were going to be color matched to the yellow of the body. Sure does not look "matched" in this video. Hummm.....
I think the colour match was with the logo, not necessarily the HY body...CC confirmed as much to me.