Side Sill Lettering Poll

Would you like Side Sill Lettering on your Emira & would you change your spec to get the right color

• Total voters

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Dear Lotus, uhhh, I mean other forum members. Cast your vote if you would like side sill lettering (LOTUS) on your Emira. Also indicate if your would change your spec to get a pleasing combination with the Side Sill Lettering? Thanks to @CanadianEmira for posting this picture.

Emira-Side Sills Painted.jpeg

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dear Lotus, uhhh, I mean other forum members. Cast your vote if you would like side sill lettering (LOTUS) on your Emira. Also indicate if your would change your spec to get a pleasing combination with the Side Sill Lettering? Thanks to @CanadianEmira for posting this picture.

View attachment 1318
Can you increase the poll to ask which color the Lotus Logo? Related to the color of the calipers or not, for instance?
Just to keep us entaertained!! 👍

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is actually a huge safety feature. In my experience if you pass someone and they cannot identify the car, they will speed up and do whatever it takes to catch you to see what it is. This way, when you pass people, they will see LOTUS on the side sill so no need for any hot pursuit. :LOL::LOL:

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is actually a huge safety feature. In my experience if you pass someone and they cannot identify the car, they will speed up and do whatever it takes to catch you to see what it is. This way, when you pass people, they will see LOTUS on the side sill so no need for any hot pursuit. :LOL::LOL:
Wow. Now I’m going back in my memory of pursuits thinking:

1. Was I really that guy?
2. This would be handy.
3. Dang it. I was that guy.
4. Did I cause safety issues? Yup.
5. See #3.

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

It's almost as if Lotus is saving this part of the car for a future variant in which they will put lettering here. To me those letters just complete the look. This looks just nasty, a subtle, classy supercar.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It's almost as if Lotus is saving this part of the car for a future variant in which they will put lettering here. To me those letters just complete the look. This looks just nasty, a subtle, classy supercar.
Cue the photoshop guys for the:

“Lotus FE MLC I FTD” moniker spec…

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
@TomE - We definitely need #NOT A ’VETTE Z06
although I’ve no idea why it keeps being compared to that ugly thing whatsoever….

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The colour in your profile pic is my dream colour. If only I could get a wrap that looked like that.
I hope Nimbus turns out similar and we don't need to wrap.
If I don't like it when it comes, my plan B is to wrap it or even Liquid paint PPF in White, and ceramic coating on top, that's why I chose the blackpack and black rims with yellow calipers, which suits me in both colors.