Shipping Ports?

JonnyD72

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I did a quick search and didn't find an answer, so....

What port in England does LOUTS use to ship their cars, and what are the US Ports inbound? I did find something regarding The Pasha Group, but the article was from 2004 so I don't know if that's still accurate.

I’ve seen lotus previously use Baltimore MD, and Norfolk VA on the US side

You can see some info here, looks like top 3 ports in the US are NY, Maryland and South Carolina. And in the UK maybe Southampton.

That's a very cool site! If you click on Lotus Cars USA, you get this:
1675907586841.png

I did a quick search and didn't find an answer, so....

What port in England does LOUTS use to ship their cars, and what are the US Ports inbound? I did find something regarding The Pasha Group, but the article was from 2004 so I don't know if that's still accurate.
My car is on a boat at the moment the Morning Champion. It set sail from Southampton and about to dock in Barcelona and due to arrive in Dubai on the 25th Feb.

My car is on a boat at the moment the Morning Champion. It set sail from Southampton and about to dock in Barcelona and due to arrive in Dubai on the 25th Feb.
Here in the US we’d have some itinerary modifications.

Update* due to COVID 19 your shipment will be delayed. ETA TBD

Update** due to the war in the Ukraine your shipment will be delayed. ETA Soon

Update*** due to the war in Israel your shipment will be delayed. ETA N/A

Update**** due to the intern at the front desk taking over customer support and certifications your shipment will be delayed. ETA TBD Soon N/A