BOATS!!! All you shipping gurus sound off... Where's our Emiras??

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm hoping this thread can be a place with up to date posts for "Emiras on the water". In the US/Canada Deliveries forum, there have been a number of you that have found ways to search various shipping manifests and found the VIN #s on certain ships headed this way. I'm sure I'm not alone in the frustration of living in a CARB state and having my car still near Hethel somewhere because they were held back despite many of them being first wave, FE 1.0 early depositors. Please post updated manifests or shipping news here as it's received... After nearly 3 years, we're in the home stretch, but with no "order trackers" like other manufacturers, all the best info has come through this forum. Any and all updates appreciated!!

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Good idea.. Can we start posting VIN tracker websites? I’ve tried importinfo.com but nothing shows up for my and I’ve been assured mine is in the states

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What a difference, I just made a wager with a buddy who’s got a GT4 RS on the water. He’s got a website with full tracking showing where the car is on the map in the water, expected at shore…where it’s been along the way…a full timeline including a photo gallery while it was in production with time stamps! He asked what info Lotus provides…I told him SOON.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What a difference, I just made a wager with a buddy who’s got a GT4 RS on the water. He’s got a website with full tracking showing where the car is on the map in the water, expected at shore…where it’s been along the way…a full timeline including a photo gallery while it was in production with time stamps! He asked what info Lotus provides…I told him SOON.
It’s similar to USPS tracking info…. It goes from tracking info not available to surprise! Package arrived!

OP
CoryC

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Chevrolet is the same way with their Trax and Trailblazers coming from Korea... and they're far from a 6 figure cars luxury brand!!!!!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good idea.. Can we start posting VIN tracker websites? I’ve tried importinfo.com but nothing shows up for my and I’ve been assured mine is in the states
If it's not on a shipping manifest, it's not likely that it's here yet. It would be unusual for yours to come in by a different route than the rest.

If you want, you can send me your VIN in a private message and I'll dig around a little.