• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Seneca Blue Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I think they should have used the Yellow (or a lighter green) to stay on brand. Maybe they only had blue paint :D

The blue is still hardly talked about. Maybe because all have seen it and it is clear to all. Nowhere near the talk of all the others apart from Shadow Grey.
I thought the Blue would do much better in the polls.

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The blue is still hardly talked about. Maybe because all have seen it and it is clear to all. Nowhere near the talk of all the others apart from Shadow Grey.
I thought the Blue would do much better in the polls.
@TomE posted a while back that of confirmed orders Seneca is the most popular, followed by Nimbus, DV, Magma, Hethel, and Shadow. It remains my fave FE colour, with Hethel a close second. I reckon if they had offered Motorsport Green that may have come out on top.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Please stop posting pictures, the wait is killing me. Wondering how it looks with snow on it

Blue will definitely pop in the snow! Sounds like I'll be getting a winter delivery, so we'll see soon enough! 😂

Seneca is certainly the most exciting FE color IMO and that's why I went with it. I strongly considered them all and was dead set on Nimbus and Hethel at one point, but always went back to Seneca for that excitement I'm after.

Hope to eventually upgrade to a bespoke Ithaca Verde Emira Final Edition (or whatever they decide to call it).

Crown

Reaction score
Best of the FE Colours I’m still convinced of, I have both black packs,black wheels and calipers plus privacy glass. I have stuck with this colour from day one. Especially as I’ve been on factory tour to confirm this.
Im interested in what interior other Seneca orders have gone with? I’ve switched from alcantara /yellow stitch to ice grey leather , now back to alcantara grey stitch. My i4 order still says November 2022. So crossing fingers 👍

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Best of the FE Colours I’m still convinced of, I have both black packs,black wheels and calipers . I have stuck with this colour from day one. Especially as I’ve been on factory tour to confirm this.
Im interested in what interior other Seneca orders have gone with? I’ve switched from alcantara /yellow stitch to ice grey leather , now back to alcantara grey stitch. My i4 order still says November 2022. So crossing fingers 👍

I am the classic SB, black pack, alcantara, yellow stitch, diamond cut wheels. Had a few wobbles mainly around Magma but after the tour doubled down on SB. I am an i4 as well, was a Dec delivery but who knows now.

p.rob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Best of the FE Colours I’m still convinced of, I have both black packs,black wheels and calipers plus privacy glass. I have stuck with this colour from day one. Especially as I’ve been on factory tour to confirm this.
I have gone with Alcantara and grey stitch. I think It'll blend in the best when considering the silver speaker covers, silver trims around the shifter, silver shift knob, etc

Crown

Reaction score
Do you mean Nov. 2023? There's zero possibility of customer I4s being delivered this year at all. We'll be lucky to actually see the V6 FEs delivered at all.
I’m know what you mean most likely early 2023 I hope , but my last email in May did say November 2022 and was last one I had from lotus , so I cling onto hoping 😂

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am the classic SB, black pack, alcantara, yellow stitch, diamond cut wheels. Had a few wobbles mainly around Magma but after the tour doubled down on SB. I am an i4 as well, was a Dec delivery but who knows now.
First UK 4 deliveries are now likely to be late Jan, or more likely into Feb 23 - according to the last information I had from CS......

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
First UK 4 deliveries are now likely to be late Jan, or more likely into Feb 23 - according to the last information I had from CS......

Which means "summer 2023" in Lotus talk.

So far the V6 FE was spring 2022, then June, August, November, and now it's looking like spring 2023 for US deliveries.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We know "Spring" in Lotus terminology extends to end of June and sometimes sneaks into July.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I guess they belong here.... and yes the blue is King for me too, having seen most of them in person now, its an amazing colour.

Attachments

• IMG_5557.JPG
    IMG_5557.JPG
    339.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5553.JPG
    IMG_5553.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5574.JPG
    IMG_5574.JPG
    493.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_5542.JPG
    IMG_5542.JPG