Seneca Blue Lotus Emira Photo Thread

PXL_20260731_230949885~3.webp
PXL_20260731_231009651~2.webp
PXL_20260731_230919420~2.webp


Changed the side intake cover from carbon to body colour using vinyl wrap. Not a perfect match but I think the car looks more natural this way.
 
Changed the side intake cover from carbon to body colour using vinyl wrap. Not a perfect match but I think the car looks more natural this way.
Love the shark-fin motif you have along the sides and the side skirts. Never seen those skirts before - they look great. The vinyl wrapped side intake pods look great.
 
Love the shark-fin motif you have along the sides and the side skirts. Never seen those skirts before - they look great. The vinyl wrapped side intake pods look great.
Appreciate that. The side skirts are the Hethelsport GTS style from @GRP . I just got the black fibreglass option but wrapped the small fin in matching blue. It did not look right on its own, so I added a blue pinstripes on the bottom of the skirt to tie it all together.
I got the idea for the color matched side intakes from the 420 Sport. On the 420 if you DON'T get the lower carbon pack the side intakes come body colour and look less "tacked on". They are functional however as it forces more air into the engine and I noticed a better induction sound compared to not having them, especially with the Eventuri intake. Yes, the shark fin motif was intentional as all three pieces tie in together. Thanks.
 
Screenshot_20260709-091934.webp

Another forum member found this and I sent it to my vinyl guy. It's intense gloss blue from 3M. It is a bit off because it does not have the metallic flake that Seneca Blue possesses but I may just be super picky. For an accent it will likely work well.
 
View attachment 86167
Another forum member found this and I sent it to my vinyl guy. It's intense gloss blue from 3M. It is a bit off because it does not have the metallic flake that Seneca Blue possesses but I may just be super picky. For an accent it will likely work well.
This is perfect, thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top