Seneca Blue Lotus Emira Photo Thread

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Has anybody got a close-up photo or two of Seneca in sunlight? I'm curious if it's got any flake or pearl to it or if it's just "flat" blue.
It has silver flake. Sorry, I don’t have a good picture.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Has anybody got a close-up photo or two of Seneca in sunlight? I'm curious if it's got any flake or pearl to it or if it's just "flat" blue.
Yeah, it is really hard to photograph, but it has a fine metallic flake, and looks amazing in person.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's a metallic paint, with a silver metal fleck. It's really hard to see in uploaded pictures as the forum and other social media compress the images and flatten out the fleck. These might work:
IMG_7609.JPG
KJD F78576ED-DA2D-4930-90DA-AE379CE5368A.thumb.jpeg.0810f100ebd22b75e073b7112f1480f1.jpeg

(Pic #2: KJD)

ChrisJ

Reaction score
Flake shows quite clearly in sunshine and looks great. See my pic of 16 May over rear wheel arch. Looks solid in cloudy light and in showroom.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ive got a Seneca Blue Emira and i'm amazed at how many different shades of blue I've seen depending on the time of day and the weather, yes its not just the photos, it really is crazy but all positive.

I know we all have our own favourite colour but Seneca Blue is by far the best colour for me and the black pack is a must.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Parade of colors Nimbus?
There were cars in Magma Red, Seneca Blue and Hethel Yellow but not a full set. We had all the colours at Lotus in the Peak - pics in that thread.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is this the set of cars to be on show at Goodwood, perchance? Squinting so hard my eyes will burst to see if I can confirm that as an i4 somehow... :D

Pete

Reaction score
First week with Smurfette. Couldn’t be happier with her! I went with the diamond cut alloys to tie in with the grey interior and works well I think. Since the alloys don’t grab the eye as much as other colours it also allows you to appreciate the gorgeous curves 😍
IMG_0456.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0440.jpeg
    IMG_0440.jpeg
    636.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0464.jpeg
    IMG_0464.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
First week with Smurfette. Couldn’t be happier with her! I went with the silver alloys to tie in with the grey interior and works well I think. Since the alloys don’t grab the eye as much as other colours it also allows you to appreciate the gorgeous curves 😍View attachment 28815

*Diamond cut, but yeah, looks great! This is the exact exterior spec I ordered. The silver calipers are overlooked by many, but I think they look great! Especially with the diamond cut wheels. There is a premium metallic look to them that the other caliper colors don't have IMO.