WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 17.43.30 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 17.43.33 (1).jpeg

DSC04693.jpg

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks great! Black badges next or are you sticking with yellow?
I actually can't decide whether I would prefer the black/silver badges - a little while ago, before we got the car, I was certain I would want to change them, but now, seeing it in person, I do actually like the yellow/black badges... Might live with it for a while and decide whether to change later. 🤷‍♂️

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I actually can't decide whether I would prefer the black/silver badges - a little while ago, before we got the car, I was certain I would want to change them, but now, seeing it in person, I do actually like the yellow/black badges... Might live with it for a while and decide whether to change later. 🤷‍♂️
Before I saw my car last week I was pretty certain I would want to change badges. Then I saw it in person and realized I was pretty happy with the current stock appearance.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats! Loving the superhero grin out the window 😁

Agree with the sentiment about the badges... a year ago (ha!) I would have sworn I'd change them instantly, but now I'm thinking I'm going to take the car pretty much as-is, and see how I feel after a few months of living with things before breaking out the modification wand.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I feel bad for wanting to almost exactly copy this look... so badass.

In my defence, the rear wing is actually further than I was (past tense? 😅 ) thinking about going, and I'm opting for black calipers behind that colour of wheel. This spec is just 100% chef's kiss, and the custom stripe is pretty excellent, and definitely grows on you. :applause:

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I feel bad for wanting to almost exactly copy this look... so badass.

In my defence, the rear wing is actually further than I was (past tense? 😅 ) thinking about going, and I'm opting for black calipers behind that colour of wheel. This spec is just 100% chef's kiss, and the custom stripe is pretty excellent, and definitely grows on you. :applause:
Thanks! I didn't plan on those color wheels when I specced the yellow calipers. Black calipers would probably fit better, but yellow is not bad as it matches the logos. If you go with black calipers then definitely get the black wheel caps.
The wing looks better in person than it does on the photos, but it definitely needs the front splitter to balance it out.

Reactions: ADC

tnbuilder

Reaction score
1712253648066.png

So for the Aerie side skirts...on their website I thought there was a carbon piece that attached to the bottom of the front fender? I had thought it was part of the skirt, but I do not see it on your car. Was that something you just left off? Not sure how it would attach...it does seem like it would help with debris flying up.