• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Seneca Blue FE in natural outside conditions

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It's not about being "deeply offended". I'm not. I just found it tasteless and classless; not an image I would associate with a Lotus, especially one as beautiful as the Emira. To say he didn't intend to offend anyone is very disingenuous; it was clearly intended to offend Donald Trump. I just saw it as unnecessary, especially in a forum such as this, and it has nothing to do with Seneca Blue.

Well I do agree with you on some points. As to his intentions, who's to say. But maybe like the super obnoxious kid in class who's looking for attention, it's best just to ignore?😁

Also, Donald Trump would just consider it free advertising! Hahahha! Even bad coverage, is coverage, right? 😉

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ok to close this down, I’m a Brit, here’s a Spitting Image puppet of the queen that we have all laughed at here, so we’re all good now.

66E2A678-B1C0-4903-B8B7-83BAEF209FB4.jpeg
Now back to the Emira. Do love any shots of cars in the flesh. Keep them coming.