Mist White Lotus Emira Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Mist White Lotus Emira Photo Thread!

Thanks @switchlanez for posting these photos yesterday.

1643490183747.png

1643490177396.png

1643490168997.png

Added 2/28/2022

emira-white.jpg

Last edited:

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That clutter in the front vent has me a bit worried again... if this is an i4 mule, and the bottom thing is the number plate mount, maybe the bulbous top thing is the ADAS sensor housing after all? Yikes. :(

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’ve been testing a Volvo EV this weekend (company car) and tried the Adas stuff (lane steering) - it felt like some drunkard was driving the car, very off putting.
I’ thought I was missing out with the FE not having it…. Not anymore and glad mine won’t have that square box thing…

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’ve got full ADAS in my Isuzu. It’s constantly trying to pull the steering wheel away from the centre line on me, and on long trips on narrow roads it will beep a lot if it thinks I’m not far enough out. Not a deal breaker in a ute, but would become very draining in a pure sports car.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have two cars with it and turning lane assist off is part of the setting off routine. It’s nigh on useless on minor UK roads and occasionally tries to pull you out into oncoming traffic if you’re approaching a parked car. It’s crazy.

On motorways (particularly paired with adaptive cruise) it has a use. Otherwise I just don’t think the tech is really ready yet.

Very happy it’s not on FE!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Why is nobody talking about the platinum coloured wheels? :love:

I hope they have matte platinum forged wheels in future (non diamond cut).

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
btw - this isn't an i4 it seems. It first appeared on a supercar spotter Facebook page - and the driver told the picture taker it was a V6...

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
btw - this isn't an i4 it seems. It first appeared on a supercar spotter Facebook page - and the driver told the picture taker it was a V6...
Could be a distraction technique... they prob dont want loads of i4 pics and scoop yet...? Just being cynical ;)