Thoughts on Mist White?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Would have loved to see more pics. Thought white w red leather would be the bomb. Seriously thought about it but ended up placing order for Nimbus w red leather. Im sure if I see one in real life i will be seriously torn. White rocks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_200412_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_200412_Gallery.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 98
OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Would have loved to see more pics. Thought white w red leather would be the bomb. Seriously thought about it but ended up placing order for Nimbus w red leather. Im sure if I see one in real life i will be seriously torn. White rocks
Still have no idea how we haven’t seen one actual picture of the car in white. Surely some of these have rolled off the line and are being driven by owners by now.

Bimmernate

Reaction score
Still have no idea how we haven’t seen one actual picture of the car in white. Surely some of these have rolled off the line and are being driven by owners by now.

Completely agree. This is the only thing ive found so far. Someone uploaded this and if you look 3 cars down on the left side you can see the edge of what I think is a mist white emira

Attachments

• Grey Emira.jpeg
    Grey Emira.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As rumors swirl about 2.0 cars being included in the first round of cars to the US, I'm hoping someone might nab the first mist white picture - even if not their own - when they go to visit the Lotus showroom. You can be internet famous (just go with it) and do a solid for all of us looking for our first glimpse! :sneaky:(y)

Bimmernate

Reaction score
Welp. I have to submit my config next week and still haven’t seen a mist white. Guess I’ll go with nimbus!?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm pretty sure that the prototype used in that magazine test was a plain gloss white purely for testing purposes, I don't think it was painted in any of the final colors.

A subtle color like Mist White can't be evaluated in photographs. You will need to see the actual paint in person in order to make up your own mind. Drive to the dealer to look at their paint sample if you're able.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Welp. I have to submit my config next week and still haven’t seen a mist white. Guess I’ll go with nimbus!?
My final decision came down to DV and Mist. I really love the Matte White finish on the Maserati MC20 launch car. I was hoping Mist White was close to that. I even considered a clear matte PPF to convert Mist White into that Matte White finish. However, I kept with the DV in the end. Mist White allows you to do a lot more wheels for a winter setup IMO.

OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m still hoping to see a picture of a mist white Emira before locking in my final decision.

Ironically, I’m either going Ferrari wannabe with vivid red and brown leather. Or totally fly under the radar with mist white and alcantara red stitching. This car honestly looks great in so many different color combos.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm starting to think the reason we haven't seen it, is that I am the only person to lock it in and my car isn't built yet. 😂 😂😭😭😮‍💨😮‍💨

Bimmernate

Reaction score
officially submited my spec, went for nimbus. I did get a chance to view mist white swatch in person and it's most definitely a more warm white (not a crisp white). There's a white chevy suv of some sort in the background. The attached photo is very true to what the color looks like in person. I think without any comparison white next to it, you probably won't notice the warmth of it much

Attachments

• IMG_2753.jpeg
    IMG_2753.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 96
OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
officially submited my spec, went for nimbus. I did get a chance to view mist white swatch in person and it's most definitely a more warm white (not a crisp white). There's a white chevy suv of some sort in the background. The attached photo is very true to what the color looks like in person. I think without any comparison white next to it, you probably won't notice the warmth of it much
Almost like a cream color instead of a pure white. But why though? This feels like an easy thing to get right.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Almost like a cream color instead of a pure white. But why though? This feels like an easy thing to get right.

Pure white is kind of stark, though. The slightly warm color makes it look more sophisticated. I like it!

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Pure white is kind of stark, though. The slightly warm color makes it look more sophisticated. I like it!
Agreed. I'd actually argue Chevy's white looks too "panel van" white on most of their vehicles.

Sophisticated is a good way to explain this. More Mercedes than Chevy.

Bimmernate

Reaction score
Agreed. I currently have a white tesla model 3p and have had an e46 in the past and really like the bmw alpine white. I just really like crisp white cars. But like I said, I bet you wouldn't really notice the warmth of the mist white much as long as it's not sitting by another white car to compare it to. Still looking forward to seeing an emira in mist, i bet it'll look really good. I don't think there's any color that looks "bad" on the emira, aside from maybe zinc grey (in my opinion looks like primer)

Last edited: