Thoughts on Mist White?

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
More pics please!! Looking good, true mist white!?
1703726954845.png

1703726980036.png

1703727006725.png

Orlando are the first tow STL is the last

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s a slightly off (creamy) white, not a polar ice white. Not sure whether I would order it with ice white leather (which is a cooler shade of white) with a warm shade of white on the outside.. but I reserve judgement until I see it in person!

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Time to get/share a video at STL for all of us other white Emira owners!? 😁
It’s my dealer, but they are still a 3 hour drive away each direction. So would have to plan it out so my wife doesn’t kill me for just leaving her with the kids.

OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Saint Louis is my dealer. But my Mist White is Black Pack with Red Interior + Red Calipers. So close.
This is exactly the spec I am thinking. Only thing I’m torn on is red leather vs alcantara with red stitching. In general, I think black interior with white exterior is a little boring, but I also like the “layers” of material the alcantara provides, and that it blends nicely with the headliner, if that makes sense.

I owned an e92 M3 with fox red interior which might be my favorite of all time (more of a rust red vs brilliant red like the Emira). Not sure how I feel about the brightness of the Emira red. 🤔

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This is exactly the spec I am thinking. Only thing I’m torn on is red leather vs alcantara with red stitching. In general, I think black interior with white exterior is a little boring, but I also like the “layers” of material the alcantara provides, and that it blends nicely with the headliner, if that makes sense.

I owned an e92 M3 with fox red interior which might be my favorite of all time (more of a rust red vs brilliant red like the Emira). Not sure how I feel about the brightness of the Emira red. 🤔
I'd vote go with Alcantara with the stitching for this car. Alcantara is a more premium trend right now as well.

Bimmernate

Reaction score

I love colored interiors on white cars. White by itself is a little “boring” and black or dark alcantara interior isn’t going to help with that. I’d do tan or red interior with a white car. The color will pop against the white and make it more interesting. Alcantara also doesn’t wear well, especially on steering wheels. Just my thoughts

OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'd vote go with Alcantara with the stitching for this car. Alcantara is a more premium trend right now as well.
I love colored interiors on white cars. White by itself is a little “boring” and black or dark alcantara interior isn’t going to help with that. I’d do tan or red interior with a white car. The color will pop against the white and make it more interesting. Alcantara also doesn’t wear well, especially on steering wheels. Just my thoughts
You both have summarized my dilemma. 😂

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
White with red interior is an iconic colour combo in my opinion (brings to mind NSX Type-R among others). Would be a strong colour combo choice for me. The interior will still have plenty of black in it, so that colour mix wins in my eyes. Also, really not a fan of alcantara... Plus you lose the little extra embossed detail in the back of the alcantara seats that you get with the leather, so lose a little bit of detail (wish they had kept that little detail with the perforations they had in the prototype alcantara seats).

OP
Rupes

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It’s my dealer, but they are still a 3 hour drive away each direction. So would have to plan it out so my wife doesn’t kill me for just leaving her with the kids.
So, I saw in another thread you were checking the car out this week. Did you happen snap any photos?!