• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: šŸ† May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Wow, so it sounds like the build goof-ups aren't limited to just privacy glass.. šŸ¤¦

Congrats on your car arriving, anyways!
For the record, when I finally got to see mine it turns out my salesman was wrong and I did in fact get the privacy glass delete. Very thankful for that

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's all been a big mess with Lotus.
I put down a deposit on July 9th 2021 and then put in my order for a manual V6 mid Aug. 2023.
All the info I've read so far would suggest if you're going to get a V6 manual you'll probably get it sooner than the 4 cylinders. But honestly on orders placed now, I'm willing to bet no one actually knows. Heck, Lotus probably doesn't even know yet.
Wow, that's quite the gulf between deposit and placing your order, and yet you're still among the first to receive your vehicle! šŸ˜œ

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dealer just sent a picture of mine.

After 2.5 yearsā€¦ itā€™s real!

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 124

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My Nimbus showed up yesterday and my dealer was able to forward along some pictures. Only disappointment was they put on an alcantara steering wheel when I ordered leather. My dealer double-checked and a leather wheel was submitted for the order and accepted. He said he will reach out to the local Lotus rep and see what our options are. If it's an easy swap I would really prefer leather for up-keep. If they can't do it I'll just live with the alcantara and just brush it frequently to keep it looking decent.
I believe the Alcantara wheel is also an extra cost option. Very least they should do is take that expense away. They should be able to replace the wheel itself easily if they can obtain the part.

4MIR3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
How the f does my dealer have zero info on my order. This is insaneā€¦ people who put their 2.0 orders in have vins and their cars are here. What in the actual f.
are you in a CARB state?