Reaction score

Desert Dunes

Reaction score
Harry's Garage review is out
1654600546371.png

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm back to back reading and watching all these reviews...Harry's definitely best so far..."The Lotus I have always wanted"...and loved the back to back of sport vs touring (I have made the right choice for me) I don't think any of us is going to be disappointed

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ah well, the balance view of the reviews are the same as any Lotus, won’t be a massive volume seller….. BUT that keeps the rarity scale high for those of us who end up buying one.

Part of the reason I’m consider the Emira over a Porsche….. looks, ride and rarity.

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Ah well, the balance view of the reviews are the same as any Lotus, won’t be a massive volume seller….. BUT that keeps the rarity scale high for those of us who end up buying one.

Part of the reason I’m consider the Emira over a Porsche….. looks, ride and rarity.
Yeah. Holds its own against the competition, but has some weakness. Yet looks much better

Reactions: DrD

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Really?

I’m not threatening to cancel, change my order or think I’ve made a terrible mistake based on what is written here.
Oh dear, it was my attempt at humour, based on you advising people of a forum not to take advice from people of forums, hence the reference to "irony"!

Ironically, I agree with your original point! :ROFLMAO: