Real 0-60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Interesting. Many posters describe the driving experience as “plenty fun” or something similar. That would seem to indicate some g’s pushing you into your seat when you hit the gas. Shouldn’t have to be cornering to experience the joy of revving the the engine at 35mph and blasting off to 75mph. If what you are saying is the Emira and the GT4 don’t offer that (haven’t driven the GT4), then I’m more than surprised.
They do offer it but not in a way a 570 macca does, have you been in one? If an emira is Gs pushing you back in yiur seat a 570 is moving internal organs around a bit 😄

It's all about perspective, I remember a time when 400bhp in a 1400kg car was full in supercar stuff, that hasnt got any slower it just our expectations have changed. We're just so accustomed to 5-600bhp saloon cars now it's a different world but

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
All of this thread, started by a troll but an interesting debate non the less, feels a little like all the other non event things we all worried about before we got out cars (bonnet gap and steering wheel I'm looking at you) that once we got our cars we've not given a second thought too. The ridiculous waiting causes so much over thinking

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
They do offer it but not in a way a 570 macca does, have you been in one? If an emira is Gs pushing you back in yiur seat a 570 is moving internal organs around a bit 😄

It's all about perspective, I remember a time when 400bhp in a 1400kg car was full in supercar stuff, that hasnt got any slower it just our expectations have changed. We're just so accustomed to 5-600bhp saloon cars now it's a different world but
Perhaps you’re right, warp speed isn’t what I’m looking for. It’s just tough not being able to push the car on the test drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.