Race to the first i4

you think customer services know any more than the crib sheet in front of them?
Well currently they're not even singing from the same crib sheet it seems. I was feeling pretty gloomy about it this morning but now I can feel a glimmer of hope, I'll muster up the courage to call LCC tomorrow to try and get a consensus view.

why would it take that long to clear? My I4 has landed in perth, i was hoping once docks clear it the dealer would want to get it to me asap to get paid, i was hoping to have it in a week or two??
Hey , how's it going? How do you know your i4 has landed in Perth? I have an i4 on the latest ship to Perth, so mine must have been on the same ship as yours!!!
Also, what spec did you go for? I went Atlantic Blue, with black pack, black wheels, yellow callipers, and alcantara seats with yellow trim.

Hey , how's it going? How do you know your i4 has landed in Perth? I have an i4 on the latest ship to Perth, so mine must have been on the same ship as yours!!!
Also, what spec did you go for? I went Atlantic Blue, with black pack, black wheels, yellow callipers, and alcantara seats with yellow trim.
I'm also tracking the ship and I see it left Fremantle on the 6th. I'm waiting for my i4 in Sydney, would be great if the Perth guys can shed light on if there is an ADAS sensor pod on the front and what ADAS features if any are on the Aussie cars

why would it take that long to clear? My I4 has landed in perth, i was hoping once docks clear it the dealer would want to get it to me asap to get paid, i was hoping to have it in a week or two??
@normholly its landed?!?!?!?! that's good news, so excited for you!! (y)😃
mate, don't read too much into my timing re clearance, it's guestimate at best (loosely based on a friend's delivery experience last year, in Sydney, not a Lotus)

Keep us updated!

I just heard back from David at LCC and they are sticking to the official line that my I4 will be delivered before the summer with dates to be confirmed when it starts production. They also stated that I will be able to book a test drive "some weeks" before the handover. Hopefully this equates to before the point of commitment! I'm hoping that things are still on track and the end of year comms were a mistake.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to reading some reviews from our antipodean collective (y)

I'm also tracking the ship and I see it left Fremantle on the 6th. I'm waiting for my i4 in Sydney, would be great if the Perth guys can shed light on if there is an ADAS sensor pod on the front and what ADAS features if any are on the Aussie cars
I hope that the ship will take our car and make a stop in Japan on its way to Sydney.

The dealer told me that it was on the ship that landed last week. I went osimun silver silver wheels yellow calipers

Just cross posting a link to a recent review from a Chinese owner who took delivery in December. He makes specific reference to the DCT lag. I really hope Lotus will address this during the extended UK delivery hiatus. 1 sec perceived delay would feel like an eternity.

Just cross posting a link to a recent review from a Chinese owner who took delivery in December. He makes specific reference to the DCT lag. I really hope Lotus will address this during the extended UK delivery hiatus. 1 sec perceived delay would feel like an eternity.
New addition to Lotus Google Translate:

SOON for everybody = LAG for China = CARB for US (extended to Canada)

A person called Norm Role in Australia seems to have taken delivery of his Lotus Emira i4. He has personally posted this on FaceBook Lotus Emira Group today Feb 22, 2024. At least this is the very first proof that Lotus has delivered an i4 to a customer outside China. So for those of us with i4 orders (many of us since summer 2021) this gives hope.

Obviously the major roadblock is homologation and national approvals that vary for each country/territory.

Exciting indeed❣️

We’ve had feedback here from other Australian Emira Forum members regarding i4 for Australia shipping from the UK and arriving to Australian ports.

It would be very nice if someone can tell us more about those Australian customers who already have taken delivery of i4, or those who have been notified that i4 delivery is imminent 🎏🥰

A person called Norm Role in Australia seems to have taken delivery of his Lotus Emira i4. He has personally posted this on FaceBook Lotus Emira Group today Feb 22, 2024. At least this is the very first proof that Lotus has delivered an i4 to a customer outside China. So for those of us with i4 orders (many of us since summer 2021) this gives hope.

Obviously the major roadblock is homologation and national approvals that vary for each country/territory.

Exciting indeed❣️

We’ve had feedback here from other Australian Emira Forum members regarding i4 for Australia shipping from the UK and arriving to Australian ports.

It would be very nice if someone can tell us more about those Australian customers who already have taken delivery of i4, or those who have been notified that i4 delivery is imminent 🎏🥰
My i4 has arrived in Sydney but I can't take delivery for at least a few more weeks