POLL (North America): Deposit day for those either offered a V6 FE or placed their V6 FE order

When did you place your first deposit?

• Total voters

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Since we haven't got any clear communication on allocations from Lotus and it's a popular discussion, I figured we could use this community to get a rough answer :). If you've been offered a V6 FE build, when was your first deposit placed?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are you interested in responses just from North American deposit holders on this? I assume so, given the reference to allocations, so haven't added my vote.

OP
DF_Toronto

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are you interested in responses just from North American deposit holders on this? I assume so, given the reference to allocations, so haven't added my vote.
Hi Tom, my thinking was for everyone regardless of location. Unless you think it should be for NA then I should edit the title. Thx!

Is there no cutoff on deposit date for FE outside of NA? In that case then it should be NA only.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Depends what you're trying to find out.

We already know UK deposits up to 11 July have got confirmed V6 FE deliveries from June to Sept. And many people with later UK deposits have already paid 1st and 2nd deposits against a V6 FE, so at the moment we assume there is no cap or time limit on UK V6 FE orders. At least not yet.

Whereas in NA you have got very limited supply, so getting some info on who has or hasn't got a V6 FE slot is potentially more interesting.

The situation for ROW is much less clear. Some countries have definitely got V6 FE allocation for majority of customers, others are waiting to hear.

groundshark

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I mis-read the title before I cast my vote - I haven't been offered or placed an order yet.

OP
DF_Toronto

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I mis-read the title before I cast my vote - I haven't been offered or placed an order yet.
I’ve made the settings so that you are able to change your vote. Thx!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Watched videos on YouTube July 8th, then cautiously waited for more info to come out, and for some reason didn't get my deposit in until mid-September :cry:

OP
DF_Toronto

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Watched videos on YouTube July 8th, then cautiously waited for more info to come out, and for some reason didn't get my deposit in until mid-September :cry:
Similar! July 8 YouTube as well, although I went right to the Lotus website and put in my info to make a deposit, which then said something along the lines of you'll be the first to get an update when deposits will be taken. I thought it was a list to get info when the time comes not knowing the deposits had started. A week later I got a call from the local dealership, we don't have a "Lotus" dealership here but rather an exotics dealership that sells them. Lesson learned! Although the dealer told me they got about 25 deposits by end of day on the 6th so I only lost out by a few places.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
May 6th, pre-launch, in line for a v6 FE! March order in, September build, delivery November. Shame to put it away for the winter, but would rather do it this way than not at all…

Going for the blue launch spec, with leather, tbd color. Black pack.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
May 6th, pre-launch, in line for a v6 FE! March order in, September build, delivery November. Shame to put it away for the winter, but would rather do it this way than not at all…

Going for the blue launch spec, with leather, tbd color. Black pack.

Same as I was told. Excited for it.