Paint colors and other ideas

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and I am a big fan of this conversation here. I am from Austria and looking forward to meet the Emira here in real life and being officially able to order my own :)

How about a rendering in a retro-007-esprit turbo-style? (please!!!) I'm wondering if bronze or white (with or whithout some stripes...) would work on the Emira? :) :) :)

I really like the idea of green with yellow stripe or the JP black style you posted here earlier - some customization would be great in addition to the standard colors and would give the Emira additional uniqueness and special touch
Welcome to the group. Hope your Emira dreams come true.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The Alternate Configurator thread was getting a bit messy with things other than the FE configurator options, so I'm starting this thread for everything else. This will be for any color, paint or theme idea that's not part of the FE configurator. This is where we can guess at what the other 7 colors will be when Lotus reveals the full color palette. I think we can safely assume 2 of those will be black and white, but the other 5 are open for speculation.

To start it off, here's some theme ideas I've been working on.

This uses JPS gold leaf as the striping color for the lower rocker panels, lower front of the car, and the stripe around the wheels.

Pearl white with red seats

View attachment 1788

Same theme but with Nimbus

View attachment 1789

Same as above, but with Tan leather instead of red

View attachment 1790

Shadow Gray with tan seats

View attachment 1791

Dark Verdant with tan seats

View attachment 1792

Seneca with Tan seats

View attachment 1793

Hethel with Tan seats

View attachment 1794
I just want the striping on the lower rocker and the LOTUS lettering...Preferably in the yellow that matches the centercap....Where do I send my check???

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I just want the striping on the lower rocker and the LOTUS lettering...Preferably in the yellow that matches the centercap....Where do I send my check???
These folks do various standard decals plus bespoke to order 👍

smugfish

Reaction score

Attachments

• yoga-budi-widiantoro-emira-r-gt.jpg
    yoga-budi-widiantoro-emira-r-gt.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 106
  • emira-gt4.jpeg
    emira-gt4.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 109

ARA

Reaction score
Hi all. Can someone please help render a seneca blue, no black pack, with all black wheels, black alcantra trim, yellow calipers,,,BUT... only with the top roof section in gloss black (not the cantrails/pillars).

The reason is that I am contemplating not going for the factory black pack, but instead having the option to get my own wrap done and thus having the flexibility to play with the overall look , a win win type outcome. I like the side profile of no black pack, but do like the top in black, hence my request. It may look naff once I see the render. Thank you in advance for your time/effort if possible.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi all. Can someone please help render a seneca blue, no black pack, with all black wheels, black alcantra trim, yellow calipers,,,BUT... only with the top roof section in gloss black (not the cantrails/pillars).

The reason is that I am contemplating not going for the factory black pack, but instead having the option to get my own wrap done and thus having the flexibility to play with the overall look , a win win type outcome. I like the side profile of no black pack, but do like the top in black, hence my request. It may look naff once I see the render. Thank you in advance for your time/effort if possible.
Here ya go.
ARA 1.png

ARA 1a.png

ARA 1b.png

ARA 1c.png

ARA

Reaction score
Thanks Eagle7! Based on your images I may end up going for that in real life. It is how i had imagined, a bit like a pan roof effect. Much appreciated

Mickeymo

Reaction score
Hi Eagle,

Would you mind doing a render for me please? I haven't found my spec in the threads so far =)

White paint
Full black pack
Grey leather
Black leather steering wheel with yellow dead ahead stripe

For the wheels could you do 2 versions:
- Black diamond cut wheels with black calipers
- Standard silver diamond cut wheels with yellow calipers

Thanks!

Much appreciated

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks Eagle7! Based on your images I may end up going for that in real life. It is how i had imagined, a bit like a pan roof effect. Much appreciated
I think that looks smart. Nice idea

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi Eagle,

Would you mind doing a render for me please? I haven't found my spec in the threads so far =)

White paint
Full black pack
Grey leather
Black leather steering wheel with yellow dead ahead stripe

For the wheels could you do 2 versions:
- Black diamond cut wheels with black calipers
- Standard silver diamond cut wheels with yellow calipers

Thanks!

Much appreciated
You got it.

Mickeymo 1.png

Mickeymo 1a.png

Mickeymo 1b.png

Mickeymo 1c.png

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
That's lovely - quite a warm white, almost an ivory in that light. How does it look in a cool light that might make it more like "Lotus esprit submarine white"?! :cool:
The look of this car can vary so much depending on light angle and color it's amazing. The white I created is deliberately a warm white, so I'd have to create something with more blue in it, which I can do and probably will just for something to do lol. I've noticed the new Lotus colors tend towards the warm side of things though, which I personally like.

eclat.png

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
All these renders of cars in the wilderness got me thinking of animal colors. Tiger stripes? Giraffe spots? :LOL: