Paint colors and other ideas

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The Alternate Configurator thread was getting a bit messy with things other than the FE configurator options, so I'm starting this thread for everything else. This will be for any color, paint or theme idea that's not part of the FE configurator. This is where we can guess at what the other 7 colors will be when Lotus reveals the full color palette. I think we can safely assume 2 of those will be black and white, but the other 5 are open for speculation.

To start it off, here's some theme ideas I've been working on.

This uses JPS gold leaf as the striping color for the lower rocker panels, lower front of the car, and the stripe around the wheels.

Pearl white with red seats

Pearl, Red & Gold.png

Same theme but with Nimbus

Nimbus, Red & Gold.png

Same as above, but with Tan leather instead of red

Nimbus, Tan & Gold.png

Shadow Gray with tan seats

Shadow, Tan & Gold.png

Dark Verdant with tan seats

Verdant, Tan & Gold.png

Seneca with Tan seats

Seneca, Tan & Gold.png

Hethel with Tan seats

Hethel Stripe.png

ADC

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Man, that pinstriping and lettering just lifts every colour to another level. I really dig it! (y)

Rammie

Reaction score
Could you please configure the emira in orange with black pack, black wheels and black alcantara interior; should look great,

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Motorsport Green with a yellow Type 25 stripe. Not my picture and I can't remember where I found it so apologies for the lack of picture credit.

View attachment 1802
You know, after looking at it, as much as I love the iconic Lotus heritage look of British Racing Green with the yellow stripe, I'm not sure it works on this car. The Emira is not a retro/iconic shape, it's a very modern shape, and it's going to need something that's appropriate for its look. I'm not giving up, just going back to the drawing board so to speak to think of something that has the Lotus look and feel, but fits this modern of a shape.

Heritage 2.png

Heritage 2a.png

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You know, after looking at it, as much as I love the iconic Lotus heritage look of British Racing Green with the yellow stripe, I'm not sure it works on this car. The Emira is not a retro/iconic shape, it's a very modern shape, and it's going to need something that's appropriate for its look. I'm not giving up, just going back to the drawing board so to speak to think of something that has the Lotus look and feel, but fits this modern of a shape.

View attachment 1805
View attachment 1806
This isn't my color pick but it looks awesome and oh so Lotus.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This is a start for a modern theme, but it may not need much of anything else. The Emira by itself is so stunning, it doesn't need a lot of graphic accents. Most cars benefit from accents to help out areas of the car that aren't particularly great to look at, but the Emira doesn't really have any areas like that, other than the lower rocker panel.

Variations of this theme works for all the colors.
Modern Hethel.png

Modern Magma.png

Modern Nimbus.png

Modern Seneca.png

Modern Shadow.png

Modern Verdant.png

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I found this wrap color I love. Going with verdant but if it is to dark I will wrap with this.

Attachments

• 464EB47E-2F04-445D-861B-1639FBCF8A57.jpeg
    464EB47E-2F04-445D-861B-1639FBCF8A57.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 232
  • E822A025-F744-4CF6-BB7F-4547D6F13D20.jpeg
    E822A025-F744-4CF6-BB7F-4547D6F13D20.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 237

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is a start for a modern theme, but it may not need much of anything else. The Emira by itself is so stunning, it doesn't need a lot of graphic accents. Most cars benefit from accents to help out areas of the car that aren't particularly great to look at, but the Emira doesn't really have any areas like that, other than the lower rocker panel.

Variations of this theme works for all the colors.
View attachment 1807
View attachment 1808
View attachment 1809
View attachment 1810
View attachment 1811
View attachment 1812
That Hethel Yellow with yellow pin striping looks amazing! Nimbus with silver pin striping would look awesome too I'd say.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
That Hethel Yellow with yellow pin striping looks amazing! Nimbus with silver pin striping would look awesome too I'd say.
Interesting idea. I tried it with Nimbus for the striping, and it doesn't have enough brightness or contrast to work in a stripe, so I used a bright silver which worked much better. It actually looks really good! I'm going to try color matching with some of the other colors, mostly the bright ones. The dark ones, Shadow and Verdant aren't going to show enough to see it. I'll play with some different color combinations.

Nimbus with Nimbus
Nimbus & Nimbus.png

Nimbus with Silver
Nimbus & Silver.png

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I found this wrap color I love. Going with verdant but if it is to dark I will wrap with this.
That's a beautiful color. Reminds me of the original Emira configurator green.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 1805
View attachment 1806
The 488 pista uses the same style stripe https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/ferrari/488-pista-2018-2020

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I must be in the minority but the pinstriping just looks cheap to me and that's coming from someone that likes their stickered rally cars 😁😇

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I must be in the minority but the pinstriping just looks cheap to me and that's coming from someone that likes their stickered rally cars 😁😇
You're not alone, they also wear or get nicks in them from our lovely B road hedges.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
You're not alone, they also wear or get nicks in them from our lovely B road hedges.
I can see it being a cheap form of paint protection on the sills, bit that's about it. Things get busy real quick when you are adding yet another colour accent

Honeywell

Reaction score
I think the sill graphics look awesome. I am suggesting to a wrapping firm that they produce a kit.