Paint colors and other ideas

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
does a bit! Is the silver this one?

Honestly not sure. I thought it was just 'Signature Evora Silver' available on the 410 and 430
Screenshot_20211219-090732_Chrome.jpg

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Agreed. #Sexy

This is the inspiration for my option choices. Blade silver is a very close match to the NG. ice grey interior works especially if you have the full black pack for contrast. The obvious choice for wheels is black, but my previous car (Ftype silicon silver) had black wheels and I swapped them out, personally it improved the look of the car although it's not 'on trend'
IMG_36598-large.jpg

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The Alternate Configurator thread was getting a bit messy with things other than the FE configurator options, so I'm starting this thread for everything else. This will be for any color, paint or theme idea that's not part of the FE configurator. This is where we can guess at what the other 7 colors will be when Lotus reveals the full color palette. I think we can safely assume 2 of those will be black and white, but the other 5 are open for speculation.

To start it off, here's some theme ideas I've been working on.

This uses JPS gold leaf as the striping color for the lower rocker panels, lower front of the car, and the stripe around the wheels.

Pearl white with red seats

View attachment 1788

Same theme but with Nimbus

View attachment 1789

Same as above, but with Tan leather instead of red

View attachment 1790

Shadow Gray with tan seats

View attachment 1791

Dark Verdant with tan seats

View attachment 1792

Seneca with Tan seats

View attachment 1793

Hethel with Tan seats

View attachment 1794
Damn - you are good.

How about that JPS look , full black with Gold lines on the lines of the car and spokes of the wheel???

Or is this asking too much?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The more i see variations on renders the more indecisive I am, not sure now on gloss black now due to @Leonard suggestion of PPF instead. Then i view it without black pack and think it still looks good and maybe I'm overcomplicating it with black pack addition.

IanO

Reaction score
Hi Eagle7, I expect you have more time now given the new configuration but I wouldn’t want you to get bored so how about trying a modern version of a classic paint scheme?

Lotus elan sprint blue gold and white
1643455173657.jpeg

With the gold line following the body lines like the GT4
1643455253609.jpeg

walle_from_austria

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and I am a big fan of this conversation here. I am from Austria and looking forward to meet the Emira here in real life and being officially able to order my own :)

How about a rendering in a retro-007-esprit turbo-style? (please!!!) I'm wondering if bronze or white (with or whithout some stripes...) would work on the Emira? :) :) :)

I really like the idea of green with yellow stripe or the JP black style you posted here earlier - some customization would be great in addition to the standard colors and would give the Emira additional uniqueness and special touch

I know what you mean about the different shape of the Emira and hence ability to wear a heritage colour scheme. I think that's where we have to go for "inspired by" rather than an exact copy. The green/yellow, black/gold, red/white heritage schemes have all been done on Elise/Exige and Evora, so there are several different interpretations. All three have been done on the Evija too:

View attachment 1820

There are also some less common but still historically significant colour schemes, like the Essex F1 scheme used on the Esprit and some Evoras, and the Type 99T (Camel) F1 yellow/blue scheme which has been used on the Evija:

Lotus-Essex-Turbo-Esprit.jpg

Lotus-Evija-Lyon-Air-Museum-48.jpg

Attachments

• zeitreise-zu-den-wichtigsten-weltpremieren.jpg
    zeitreise-zu-den-wichtigsten-weltpremieren.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 47
  • mini-remastered-sahara-gold-by-david-brown-automotive.jpg
    mini-remastered-sahara-gold-by-david-brown-automotive.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and I am a big fan of this conversation here. I am from Austria and looking forward to meet the Emira here in real life and being officially able to order my own :)

How about a rendering in a retro-007-esprit turbo-style? (please!!!) I'm wondering if bronze or white (with or whithout some stripes...) would work on the Emira? :) :) :)

I really like the idea of green with yellow stripe or the JP black style you posted here earlier - some customization would be great in addition to the standard colors and would give the Emira additional uniqueness and special touch
Welcome and that's a great suggestion. Looking forward to seeing Eagle7 work his magic!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That Type 49 red and cream is fantastic, great placement of the gold coachline.

Here are a couple of Evija variations on the same colour scheme:

evijaSprint.thumb.jpg.043e95f43ad6986a2bab89b96a7cfce4.jpg

t49.jpg