Oh boy, the time is here, and I'm not ready yet!

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Great to hear he is getting thoughtful care from the medical staff and your brother's input. Thoughts with you and him. Hopefully he'll laugh when you tell him this episode helped you get a sense of perspective about your spec :)

It's funny how communities develop. There's definitely a collection of values you see around here, including the care and support you've seen. My wife does that eye roll thing when I talk about some of the stuff happening on here: "those 'online friends' you've never actually met" as she calls it. Well, they're a pretty decent bunch.
I get the same thing here, but I agree that we do have decent bunch on here. Often find myself wishing I lived in the UK so we could meet up for track days, etc. Maybe I'll be able to do that with some guys from around the NY/NJ/CT area?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I get the same thing here, but I agree that we do have decent bunch on here. Often find myself wishing I lived in the UK so we could meet up for track days, etc. Maybe I'll be able to do that with some guys from around the NY/NJ/CT area?
Us Aussies are not a bad bunch too! (y)

meenboli

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The bright overcast really causes cell phones to pull down the mid-range and dark areas. You have to tweak the crud out of the images to try and get them more or less balanced.

Before
After. I based the adjustments on the guy with the black jacket.
View attachment 5828

I hope that doesn't say 'FOR TWO DRIVERS' in the background - because that ain't happening! 😂