Oh boy, the time is here, and I'm not ready yet!

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
LoL! You guys have me smiling šŸ˜

My original spec from my deposit date was:
Magma, full black pack, black wheels, black calipers, tan interior, touring suspension.

After some of these photos and Photoshopping, I am inclined to stick with it! Always go with your first choice?! I never do, but maybe I should. I may do yellow calipers to make things pop!

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Ferrari vs PS'd Emira??

DSC_2468.jpg

black-pack.jpg

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Final specā€¦

V6, Manual
Seneca Blue with black pack
Gloss black wheels
Yellow Calipers
Alcantara with yellow stitch
Alcantara steering wheel
Privacy glass

It will share the garage with a 2021 Evora GT.

Attachments

• C62AD0C9-5313-43FB-BF43-079FCC4C70CE.png
    C62AD0C9-5313-43FB-BF43-079FCC4C70CE.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 614B8A79-469F-4A8C-AE30-680F6F5BE673.png
    614B8A79-469F-4A8C-AE30-680F6F5BE673.png
    533.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm like losing my mind right now before I call the dealer....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RED

NO

GREEN!!

NO

RED

Green!!!!!!

?!?!?#$#(*$#(!#
The good news is it will be beautiful either way...

Flip a coin!

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm like losing my mind right now before I call the dealer....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RED

NO

GREEN!!

NO

RED

Green!!!!!!

?!?!?#$#(*$#(!#
If you canā€™t decide it probably means that it doesnā€™t matter either way. Flip a coin šŸŖ™

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Green AND Red

4vkZqlUH

Heart is ACTUALLY pounding right now; I've owned so many cars before, never cared this much about color. Guess this is the first "sports car" I've ordered brand new, and it didn't help I'm basing it off of animated versions of the car or a couple images with weird color filters and pics of poorly wrapped leather seats. OH WELL! Now I can relax for a bit o_O

FINAL CHOICE 5.19.22.png

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I emailed the code to the dealer just now and he writes back "Ok, tomorrow is the last day to change it"

AHH!! OMG I'm am gonna lose it! šŸ˜µšŸ˜²šŸ¤Æ

r1lee

Reaction score
all mid engine cars look very similar to a certain degree.

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Was wanting tan interior, but was worried it looked orange. Some who have seen it say it is not. Otherwise it would be alcantara with accent to match calipers.i thought red calipers to match the taillights, I have 2 days left and still very undecided...šŸ«¤
If it helps saw the tan in a DV car at the factory on Monday, and it most definitely isnā€™t orange - much more of a brown tan. Looked good with DV, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve locked in šŸ‘

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Green AND Red

4vkZqlUH

Heart is ACTUALLY pounding right now; I've owned so many cars before, never cared this much about color. Guess this is the first "sports car" I've ordered brand new, and it didn't help I'm basing it off of animated versions of the car or a couple images with weird color filters and pics of poorly wrapped leather seats. OH WELL! Now I can relax for a bit o_O

View attachment 5814
I think that looks great! Good choice.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Green AND Red

4vkZqlUH

View attachment 5814
Congrats. I think thatā€™s a great spec. Mean and classy at the same time. And the red calipers go well with the tail lights šŸ‘

I am a sucker for clean black or black-ish cars. Had 3 black cars back to back with different color leather interior. Your car will look awesome!

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Congrats. I think thatā€™s a great spec. Mean and classy at the same time. And the red calipers go well with the tail lights šŸ‘

I am a sucker for clean black or black-ish cars. Had 3 black cars back to back with different color leather interior. Your car will look awesome!
Thanks! It was either Christmas (green & red) or John Deere (green & yellow). I figured the taillights were red no matter what.

Suppose I could always have them redone if I really didn't like them. The dark verdant is a little out of my comfort zone, wish the red had been a little more vibrant, and who knows, maybe it is? Pics we've seen are all over the map. Guess this one will fly under the radar a bit more and hopefully keep my clean driving record intact. šŸ˜ I hit 40 the week before I ordered the car last year, so I guess it's time to be more mature??

I appreciate everyone letting me bounce ideas off them and freak out about my color choices, in the scheme of things it's not that big of a deal, I am just excited about the car. I figured if I really don't love it I'll trade for a possible "Final edition" down the road.

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
.... Now I'm just lurking about the forums waiting for some last minute, leaked photo that will sway any of my last minute decisions šŸ˜¬

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Pick one. Or lucky dip from a packet of skittles :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 5825
That's kind of funny that you say that, because when I decided I was going to buy another sports car I said to myself that I would get something that was bright and fun, like a piece of candy. Of course right now I'm leaning toward dark green, but I guess that is an upgrade from dark gray like I thought about choosing, and what my previous two cars were šŸ˜†

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The bright overcast really causes cell phones to pull down the mid-range and dark areas. You have to tweak the crud out of the images to try and get them more or less balanced.

Before
279319142_5692497324111825_7923471363209619201_n-1.jpg

After. I based the adjustments on the guy with the black jacket.
279319142_5692497324111825_7923471363209619201_n.jpg