Official Emira dimensions?

daveparky84

Reaction score
Hey everyone is there a source for the official Emira dimensions anywhere? Specifically looking for width including mirrors.

I believe the 1895mm W is with mirrors folded, is this correct? Just planning some garage alterations want to make sure I'm safe. thanks.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone is there a source for the official Emira dimensions anywhere? Specifically looking for width including mirrors.

I believe the 1895mm W is with mirrors folded, is this correct? Just planning some garage alterations want to make sure I'm safe. thanks.
DimensionsLength 4,412mm; width 1,895mm (mirrors folded); height 1,225mm; wheelbase 2,575mm

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thank you. Does anyone know the width with mirrors out? Assuming its around 1950 - 2000?
i've not seen the official number for that, but i'd say 50mm per side would be about right looking at other manufactures ...so yeah 1950 - 2000 would make sense

OP
daveparky84

daveparky84

Reaction score
i've not seen the official number for that, but i'd say 50mm per side would be about right looking at other manufactures ...so yeah 1950 - 2000 would make sense

Thanks, I understand giving dimensions with mirrors folded, that can be handy. But would be nice to have them list the W with the mirrors out. Don't want to be reversing the car with mirrors folded in tight places haha

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks, I understand giving dimensions with mirrors folded, that can be handy. But would be nice to have them list the W with the mirrors out. Don't want to be reversing the car with mirrors folded in tight places haha
I suspect that early on it (the exact mirror setup) wasn't finalised. Drop an email to customer services, they might know

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
2091.9mm!
1651911138237.png

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It’s in the specification document, which includes those two diagrams.

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What is the green thing that I had first thought was an offset steering wheel?

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I understand the Emira to be 12cm wider than the Evora for anyone wondering how it will compare. It’ll be tighter getting in and out of my garage, but manageable.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Probably the brake booster under the front hood.
No that's definitely a graphic of the steering wheel. No idea why it is offset. Maybe to show dimensions arbitrarily but location may shift? LHD/RHD for example.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Funny thing is that a Porsche 911 2019 is 2,024 mms with mirrors unfolded. So the Emira is about 7cm wider than a 911 on the road (mirror to mirror).

Should be fun driving it around narrow UK roads! Hope Lotus have plenty of replacement mirrors in stock. :D

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
No that's definitely a graphic of the steering wheel. No idea why it is offset. Maybe to show dimensions arbitrarily but location may shift? LHD/RHD for example.
Now that I actually clicked on it and looked at it I can see it's obviously the steering wheel. That's probably just another one of those final details that they're trying to work out this week at the factory 😄

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Looks like it's there for size reference, and where it sits as far as height. You can see where the seat on the right has the steering column hardware. I think the steering wheel has tilt and telescope adjustment, so maybe that's to show the maximum height it can be adjusted?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Now that I actually clicked on it and looked at it I can see it's obviously the steering wheel. That's probably just another one of those final details that they're trying to work out this week at the factory 😄
Oh crap, we forgot about Left Hand Drive.

Matt, can you get that drill, wrench and tub of fast dry glue!