Seneca Photoshop request

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd be really grateful if one of the Photoshop wizards could change this pic published by Lotus a few days ago to black wheels and red calipers. I saw 3 or 4 Seneca cars at the factory this week but none with this combination - all had yellow or black calipers. Probably just over thinking this, but Seneca was a few shades lighter in bright sunlight than I expected and I just want to satisfy myself that the red calipers work with it. What do our resident colour experts @Eagle7 and @eclat2emira think? Thanks!

FR6gOy4XIAAdtIh.jpeg.jpg

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'd be really grateful if one of the Photoshop wizards could change this pic published by Lotus a few days ago to black wheels and red calipers. I saw 3 or 4 Seneca cars at the factory this week but none with this combination - all had yellow or black calipers. Probably just over thinking this, but Seneca was a few shades lighter in bright sunlight than I expected and I just want to satisfy myself that the red calipers work with it. What do our resident colour experts @Eagle7 and @eclat2emira think? Thanks!

View attachment 5274
It all depends on your interior colour really

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I thought about silver calipers with ice grey to match things up, but decided the yellow looked better and no real need to coordinate inside and out.

OP
F

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd go red or black calipers then for sure
My concern was really that with Seneca being so vivid in bright sun that the red calipers might not go as well as I'd hoped. I've managed to avoid spec/colour wobbles up not now. It seems it is an affliction which can creep up on you :)

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
My concern was really that with Seneca being so vivid in bright sun that the red calipers might not go as well as I'd hoped. I've managed to avoid spec/colour wobbles up not now. It seems it is an affliction which can creep up on you :)
I wouldnt worry, it will work. Red stitch, red starter, red rear lights, red calipers. Will all pull together nicely 👌

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yellow calipers look like Carbon Ceramics from far away. :D

OP
F

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here's an edit of the image you requested - but not yet with full black rims, only red calipers. Let me know what you think?

View attachment 5280
Looks great. That particular car looks so much better than the one I'm sat in as it is (I think) more like the production ride height. If you have time to do the wheels black that would be awesome.

What a great community we have here :)

Mickle

Reaction score
I remember at the factory tour thinking the red brakes were a bit darker than I was expecting. This picture shows them quite well:

Attachments

• 680A6121-EE4C-44B0-81CC-89F9D13B1260.png
    680A6121-EE4C-44B0-81CC-89F9D13B1260.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 84

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is what happens when you take the time to turn on the coffee machine, and get some coffee first. Somebody else beats you to it lol.

It depends on what kind of look you like. Black wheels against black tires tends to hide the details, and makes the rims not seem as big. At least from a distance. The red calipers with the black wheels works though.

Freefall Seneca.png