Nimbus Grey

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If you want to see Nimbus grey go to the Harry's Garage video around 11:55 mark, not super easy to get a good overall look but the mockup interior car is NG.
Confirmed by Lotus

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If you want to see Nimbus grey go to the Harry's Garage video around 11:55 mark, not super easy to get a good overall look but the mockup interior car is NG.
Confirmed by Lotus
The colour looks good there

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Nimbus has a more gold/bronze hue to it.
i guess like all colours it depends on the lighting. I have a Jerez Black M3, in some lights it looks dark blue due to the flecks of dark blue in it - but mostly it looks black.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well, the guy from Lotus hethel customer services said it was
Fair enough, I'm not doubting that. Just not convinced that what was advised by Lotus is accurate! Referencing a third party video rather than a photo of their own making is always a bit suspicious. :)

If they have a car/mule/model in Nimbus then why on earth don't they officially share their own photos of it !

Jonny

Reaction score
Fair enough, I'm not doubting that. Just not convinced that what was advised by Lotus is accurate! Referencing a third party video rather than a photo of their own making is always a bit suspicious. :)

If they have a car/mule/model in Nimbus then why on earth don't they officially share their own photos of it !
In the same Harry’s Garage video near the end when he specs his car, he asks Russell Carr if they have a Nimbus car on site, he replies he hadn’t seen one yet.. so I doubt the earlier car mentioned was indeed Nimbus.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

exactly this - they have access to facebook and instagram and could easily upload photos of production ready colours on cars but they havent done this which infers apart from blue and shadow grey they dont have photos of the other colours on cars.

Honeywell

Reaction score
I think the car designer didn't want to be drawn on favourite colours as that might well skew orders to that colour and I suspect from a production perspective they would rather have an even number of orders in each colour.

I have changed my mind between every single colour other than shadow black. I am currently resolved on Nimbus with red interior and red callipers and full black pack.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I keep going back to this build... over and over, so it's a sure sign for me... haha
I saw a 997 targa s in silver with red leather interior and dashboard it looked well , I prefer black interior but it did look a classic combination. I imagine the. Emira will be the same.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I keep going back to this build... over and over, so it's a sure sign for me... haha
I think that will look great.
I had gone red leather, but think I'm bottling it and going alcantara red stitch...😶‍🌫️

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Same but I've gone with an ice grey interior. If it's was a daily I'd go for tan.