Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That looks absolutely awesome :O I'd seriously consider switching to Nimbus if I wasn't locked in and it looked that good irl

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
So interestingly I've noticed the forum compresses and brightens the pictures. I thought they looked a tad different from what I'd done.

Below is a link to the full resolution ones if any of you are losers like me wanting uncompressed files...

Your images are the best available of the car! The omnipresent lighting really makes it look like a million bucks.

Last edited:

Elisesquared

Reaction score
Awesome work, @DrD

By chance, would you be able to do Seneca with silver forged wheels, yellow calipers, and full BP? Haven't seen Seneca yet with the silver wheels.

Reactions: ADC

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
So similar to what I did with DV, I've had a little play with photoshop as a bit of entertainment for myself. Before y'all get carried away critiquing how it's not colour accurate, or not exactly the right texture, flavour, or it doesn't tickle the right body part on you... This is just for fun. No lotus involvement. They're all a little different, and if they're accurate it's more by chance etc...

Getting FOMO on Nimbus, but it's too late for me. I'm locked in on DV and I still think for me personally I've done the right thing! Very excited despite the delays. When it happens, I'll be a happy chap no doubt. Worse case I'll get it wrapped purple or something garish to upset you fine folk.

EnjoyView attachment 5170View attachment 5174View attachment 5172View attachment 5173
Lovely work, nicely highlights how well Nimbus shows off the form - I have nearly flipped from DV to Nimbus soooooo many times but have resisted and stayed with the Dark Side!

Reactions: ADC

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
55991771-4BBA-47DE-ABFD-316D9E3EE807.jpeg

Saw the 2022 Rooftop grey on a Mini today, seems to look very similar to Nimbus….. anyone can confirm how close it is to that?

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 5184
Saw the 2022 Rooftop grey on a Mini today, seems to look very similar to Nimbus….. anyone can confirm how close it is to that?
Not close to my eyes. Nimbus has a 'liquid' metallic effect as it changes tone/shade with surface orientation. It has a bronze undertone in certain light. Its more 'silver' than this photo......but I see black as blue, lol.

denk0815

Reaction score
So similar to what I did with DV, I've had a little play with photoshop as a bit of entertainment for myself. Before y'all get carried away critiquing how it's not colour accurate, or not exactly the right texture, flavour, or it doesn't tickle the right body part on you... This is just for fun. No lotus involvement. They're all a little different, and if they're accurate it's more by chance etc...

Getting FOMO on Nimbus, but it's too late for me. I'm locked in on DV and I still think for me personally I've done the right thing! Very excited despite the delays. When it happens, I'll be a happy chap no doubt. Worse case I'll get it wrapped purple or something garish to upset you fine folk.

EnjoyView attachment 5170View attachment 5174View attachment 5172View attachment 5173
Excellent work!
Could you please post one of them without blackpack but with silver rims?

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not close to my eyes. Nimbus has a 'liquid' metallic effect as it changes tone/shade with surface orientation. It has a bronze undertone in certain light. Its more 'silver' than this photo......but I see black as blue, lol.
Agreed. Not very close. Configurator isn't close either except perhaps one part of the video

Attachments

• nimbus.png
    nimbus.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 114
  • S1c.png
    S1c.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 111

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome work, @DrD

By chance, would you be able to do Seneca with silver forged wheels, yellow calipers, and full BP? Haven't seen Seneca yet with the silver wheels.
Here's Seneca with full silver cast wheels...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-094040_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220504-094040_Instagram.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 98

Vetracer

Reaction score
So now a few pics have come out of the other colours, DV of interest to me specifically... I've got FOMO on my second choice. I saw the factory snap earlier in this thread but wasn't happy with the picture quality so I've had a fiddle with the white balance and done a rendition of black alloys and black pack too. I haven't actually seen Nimbus in the flesh, but the white balance of the rest of the shop floor looks a bit more accurate, so I'm hoping this translates to the car too. Seeing as it's a JPG and not RAW, there was only so much exposure I could bring out, whilst reducing highlights etc... without the picture being blown out. Best I could manage with a 3rd hand picture!
I've included the original for reference:View attachment 4944View attachment 4945View attachment 4946View attachment 4947View attachment 4948
Thanks very much for your post. Your pictures have convinced me to go for the lower black pack with Nimbus roof and mirrors.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Looks like silver with a lot of beige in it. :(

Nimbus folks won’t be disappointed.

Here’s another screen grab from the most recent manufacturing video.

Attachments

• 55380C3F-3C78-4460-8230-DA430D0F2E96.png
    55380C3F-3C78-4460-8230-DA430D0F2E96.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 131

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

This is my spec. And I am just biding my time until I get to see it in the flesh as I am really torn between DV too.
I am trying not fret too much as I've got time. But I'm sooooo keen to see these colours.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So now a few pics have come out of the other colours, DV of interest to me specifically... I've got FOMO on my second choice. I saw the factory snap earlier in this thread but wasn't happy with the picture quality so I've had a fiddle with the white balance and done a rendition of black alloys and black pack too. I haven't actually seen Nimbus in the flesh, but the white balance of the rest of the shop floor looks a bit more accurate, so I'm hoping this translates to the car too. Seeing as it's a JPG and not RAW, there was only so much exposure I could bring out, whilst reducing highlights etc... without the picture being blown out. Best I could manage with a 3rd hand picture!
I've included the original for reference:View attachment 4944View attachment 4945View attachment 4946View attachment 4947View attachment 4948
Pics of a Nimbus (?) Ferrari on a cloudy day...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-172838_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-172838_Gallery.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20220505-172822_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-172822_Gallery.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 151