New Config Live!

new-emira-config.png

New Config is Live!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I will get some work done before opening the configurator.

I am strong. I am strong. I am strong.

Wish me luck.

p.rob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Am-I the only who's anoyed the lower black pack does not include black tail pipes and rear badging?

Love the new configurator though, will surely help my decision.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Nobody loves this configurator more than Eagle7 😆 He's going to have so much more time on his hands now, lol!

Seriously though, I can only rule out maybe one or two colors at this point and all of the rest look amazing. I wish there were four guys near me that were buying different color Emiras so we could all regularly swap cars 🙂

Last edited:

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
ARGH, the new configurator shows the yellow striped wheel in video even though I can't get it - it's taunting me!

(also doesn't seem to change the interior at all - was trying to see what that red interior would look like)

edit: the calipers also seem to be self lighting, a definite bug there. The red almost glow even in the shade.

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
New config is amazing! I've been on the old config almost daily since making my deposit in July. Just imagine when they add the additional colors and options!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
ARGH, the new configurator shows the yellow striped wheel in video even though I can't get it - it's taunting me!

(also doesn't seem to change the interior at all - was trying to see what that red interior would look like)
The video seems to have a plastic bag in it instead of seats. Must be the new lightweight seat option.. 🤣

A few bugs aside however the new configurator is really awesome.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There are a few little glitches on how some of the options are rendered - we can play "spot the error" like with the TDC in the video plus the black pack switching.

But I'm surprised no one has expressed outrage at the major error. The configurator for the UNITED KINGDOM features a LEFT HAND DRIVE car.... o_O:oops::LOL:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

I am strong. I am strong. I am strong.

Wish me luck.
Our friends from America are awake!

Try not to spill the coffee, as I did a few hours ago watching the video again and again.

Today is a write off for me from work.

It's Configurator´s Day!!

#ForTheAddicts

🤪🤪🤪 🥂🥂🥂

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are a few little glitches on how some of the options are rendered - we can play "spot the error" like with the TDC in the video plus the black pack switching.

But I'm surprised no one has expressed outrage at the major error. The configurator for the UNITED KINGDOM features a LEFT HAND DRIVE car.... o_O:oops::LOL:
I saw that, I guessed they will only build LHD!!! 😂

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The red actually looks a lot more appealing now (noooo, i can feel my mind changing! 😱) ... to my eye it actually looks brighter / less maroon-ish than Eagle's renders. Fair representation of the real thing @TomE ?

The silver wheels also look exactly as I would have hoped.

Screw it... I'm almost back to square one on colour choice. 😭
Yes, it's very close on the colour. It's good on the colour flow across the surfaces.

It's not quite there on how the metallic flake appears from close up versus further away. You can see the flake from about 10 feet away (and closer) on a well lit surface. But that's really hard to do in a render and what's there is close enough to help make decisions.

I think it's a really classy red and don't think people will be disappointed with it.

p.rob

Emira Fan
Reaction score

the caliper colors in the sunlight are so bright they look like they were drawn by a 5 year old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow wow wow …… I started my Emira life as a Seneca fan but for the last few months I’ve been in the magma camp. I was starting to waiver on the magma as I thought it was too dark but after watching the video I’m definitely going with the magma, it truly is STUNNING ❤️❤️❤️ but now I can’t wait to get behind the wheel

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I had to fight my way into the UK site to get the new configurator. Kept trying to kick me back to the US site.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's official. My day is ruined.

* click click ... click *

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Love the new configurator. Magma looks outstanding, as does Nimbus, particularly in the video mode.

HUGE improvement in the rendering of Dark Verdant. The color in the Daylight/Sunlight/Studio modes now makes 100% sense under different lighting and angles and matches both the way the car has been described by those who have seen it, and also roughly corresponds to the color sample discs that have been presented at roadshow events.

BUT... in the Video mode, the car appears to be rendered in a different color. In fact it specifically seems to be the dark Racing Green Metallic color that was available on the 2021/2022 Evora GT. Is anyone else seeing the same thing? The DV color on the video mode seems lighter than what is shown in the main 3 render modes, with a quite brighter metallic/pearl.

Comparison between Emira Dark Verdant in the "video" mode and an actual 2022 Evora GT in RGM:

Attachments

• Emira Dark Verdant Videomode.jpg
    Emira Dark Verdant Videomode.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 77
  • EvoraGT Racing Green Metallic.jpg
    EvoraGT Racing Green Metallic.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 79

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Wow wow wow …… I started my Emira life as a Seneca fan but for the last few months I’ve been in the magma camp. I was starting to waiver on the magma as I thought it was too dark but after watching the video I’m definitely going with the magma, it truly is STUNNING ❤️❤️❤️ but now I can’t wait to get behind the wheel

I have to agree Magma really has thrown a spanner in the works, looks really classy.

Such a shame about the poor finance offer from Lotus, I guess they now know they are on to a winner.

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Am-I the only who's anoyed the lower black pack does not include black tail pipes and rear badging?

Love the new configurator though, will surely help my decision.
Nope - same here

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm just now having a chance to play around with the new configurator. It's awesome! I like the video option!
lotus-nimbus-grey-video.png

emira-magma-red.png

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts