Mockup request

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can someone with photoshop skills please mock me up an image of the following so I can print it out and drool over it between now and when I receive my order!!!

Magma Red - based on the new swatches we have
Yellow calipers
Black pack
Diamond cut wheels - with black/silver lotus badge

Thank you.....

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone with photoshop skills please mock me up an image of the following so I can print it out and drool over it between now and when I receive my order!!!

Yellow calipers
Black pack

Thank you.....

Have you tried building that with the Lotus Emira Configurator?

emira-magma-red1.png

emira-magma-red2.png

OP
D

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes but the red looks wrong on configurator - hence asking

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Mickle’s pics are based on the colour in my photos of the Magma Red paint sample, so should be a good representation.

OP
D

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice one, just need a version with diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers and black/silver lotus badge and then I will know exactly what my order should look like!!!!!

Lotushavefun

Reaction score

Yellow calipers
Black pack

Thank you.....
Screenshot_20211002-225141_Chrome.jpg

OP
D

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Jeez anything else good sir 🤣🤣🤣… Would you like fries with that. Use your imagination 💭🤦🏻‍♂️…
Ha ha - now there's an idea!!!

P.S. It's good lady not good sir :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

chooch13

Reaction score
Just to add to the numerous renders already in here...this is a sample I did for myself that was based off of Bibs' DSLR closeup shots of the speed forms over on The Lotus Forums. Judging from the speed forms, this colour is pretty unique in that the red drastically changes at very angle.

Emira-Magma-Red.jpg

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I really like the Magma Red, but I'm put off by the overwhelming association with Ferrari. Emira has that "supercar look" so you just know that many will label you as a "wanker in Ferrari". One of the things that I love about Lotus as a brand is that it's a bit below the radar, a car-lovers brand.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I actually wish I knew how to use photoshop like this. With the availability of such diverse vinyl products it would be fun to play around with the possibilities.

I was also thing it would be interesting to compare color combos on Emira vs. Evora. The roofline on Evora gives the roof a thicker appearance than on Emira. You notice it more. I’ve been imaging a deep red roof on top of a three stage cream colored Evora with silver alloy wheels and green calipers. It would be reminiscent of a candy cane at Christmas. I must be ready for the holidays.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just to add to the numerous renders already in here...this is a sample I did for myself that was based off of Bibs' DSLR closeup shots of the speed forms over on The Lotus Forums. Judging from the speed forms, this colour is pretty unique in that the red drastically changes at very angle.

View attachment 1092
I have knicked this picture as it looks lovely

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I really like the Magma Red, but I'm put off by the overwhelming association with Ferrari. Emira has that "supercar look" so you just know that many will label you as a "wanker in Ferrari". One of the things that I love about Lotus as a brand is that it's a bit below the radar, a car-lovers brand.
Interesting perspective and most probably true. The average Joe will think it’s a Ferrari or McLaren but don’t you-think as the Emira looks like a super car there will be the same reaction no matter the colour?