We have received your submission for a Lotus Emira Order Request: Submission I.D #XXXXX234

old dusty

Reaction score
I got an email from Lotus with a Submission I.D.# Did anyone else get the same email from Lotus with a Submission I.D.#? Thanks
My dealer told me today that Lotus USA was starting to send out confirmations emails to acknowledge orders placed. I have not received any such email yet but it's good news that they are starting to be sent.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got an email from Lotus with a Submission I.D.# Did anyone else get the same email from Lotus with a Submission I.D.#? Thanks

Wow, that's awesome! Glad to see things rolling along. I sure hope we get the official pricing soon!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's good news for sure. How long ago did you place your deposit, and using what dealer?

G

Guest142

Congrats!

Thats very exciting news. I'm really looking forward to sharing this Emira journey together with everyone here. Good to see things are starting to progress.

old dusty

Reaction score
Congrats!

Thats very exciting news. I'm really looking forward to sharing this Emira journey together with everyone here. Good to see things are starting to progress.
My dealer forwarded me the notice from Lotus confirming receipt of my order with the Submission I.D. yesterday. It seems the U.K. and US customers are being sent this direct from Lotus - whereas mine was sent to the dealer. In any case it keeps the excitement burning bright!

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just got this bad boy... I'm clearly not super high on the order list though (I think).

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for becoming a priority Emira customer.

You’re in the fast lane and we’ll let you know first about any important Emira updates as they occur.

In the meantime, you can look forward to configuring your car and completing your order in the Fall.

Welcome to Emira. Not just another sports car. The other sports car.

Lotus Cars USA

Your reference number: 249455

Si0oIas7w99o6YCL76yi_WFM5Hl8RENyMbNpI8wCZ07Po2_cPJE82HlfxlakvE3yF1AGvrzpQo8ECFGn36eQNac0J06kQvnwlMG-I8yHRjGjm8ZIHXVCq6f9UJA-jPIUBeu0=s0-d-e1-ft

Mrandres6935

Reaction score
My dealer forwarded me the notice from Lotus confirming receipt of my order with the Submission I.D. yesterday. It seems the U.K. and US customers are being sent this direct from Lotus - whereas mine was sent to the dealer. In any case it keeps the excitement burning bright!
I just received mine this morning from lotus directly and got a reference number idk what that means exactly I’m guess they acknowledge my order

G

Guest142

I just received mine this morning from lotus directly and got a reference number idk what that means exactly I’m guess they acknowledge my order
I received one as well. Looking forward to the next steps.

JAY

Reaction score
Got my confirmation today
anyone know what the reference number means

Last edited:

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yup, got mine today also. I hope my Reference number does not reflect where I am in line because it is in the 67,000 range. I guess that means I get my car in about 10 years? 😆🤣 😧

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I got mine two days ago from Lotus. I am fourth in line in my state.
How would you possibly know you were 4th in North Carolina? Do you know how to decipher the code? Did you put your deposit in on the Reveal Day? It looks like there are 3 North Carolina Lotus dealers, which one did you use, Flow?

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
How would you possibly know you were 4th in North Carolina? Do you know how to decipher the code? Did you put your deposit in on the Reveal Day? It looks like there are 3 North Carolina Lotus dealers, which one did you use, Flow?
This is an interesting post. I’m not sure how one can know their position on a list for a car in a given state. In fact, it’s not clear to me how one can know their position on the overall list either. Without knowing the dealer allocation data, or the strategy at lotus for prioritizing those distributions, how could one figure out when they would be able to secure a car? I placed my deposit about 2 weeks after the reveal at the Lotus dealer in Winston-Salem and I’m at position #31. I was also told the following by the US Relationship Manager, Matt Parton…

“Winston-Salem is indeed your closest dealership and regards looking at alternative dealers it wouldn’t make any difference in terms of being on the list for a first edition.. At this stage all that is required to reserve a build slot is a deposit and going forward you’ll then be contacted by the dealership in September where they’ll then price up your vehicle & where you can tweak your configuration for either the V6 or I4. Come that time the dealer will also be in a better position to inform you when to expect your car.”

I’m not sure I completely understand what he is saying, but I infer from the message that ones place on a build list will be dictated by when you commit to a build, not just when you place a deposit. I bet your deposit position simply determines when you will be offered the opportunity to commit relative to a dealer allocation. If my dealer has an allocation of 30 cars, for example, then if everyone ahead of me commits to a build contract I’m out of luck until the next allocation is made. And that is a lotus decision. If however more than a couple of people decide to drop out or defer, then I would be offered the opportunity to order a car. And when I would receive the car would be dictated by the choices I make and the ability of lotus to fulfill those choices (such as engine, transmission, color, etc.). This is just my guess of what a fair process would look like.

Thoughts from others?

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
For those who are receiving these emails from Lotus, can someone please share what the subject line says? I’d like to search my email to sure I haven’t missed a message. I’ve not received any direct communication from Lotus relative to me securing a spot with my deposit. Instead, I received a form letter from my dealer indicating my wait list sequence position #31 and a copy of my credit card receipt. Thanks.

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
For those who are receiving these emails from Lotus, can someone please share what the subject line says? I’d like to search my email to sure I haven’t missed a message. I’ve not received any direct communication from Lotus relative to me securing a spot with my deposit. Instead, I received a form letter from my dealer indicating my wait list sequence position #31 and a copy of my credit card receipt. Thanks.
The subject line reads as:
One Step Closer to Emira