Lower Black Pack?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can someone help clarify for.me the difference between Lower BP vs no lower BP? (For contezt Im leaning towards Nimbus without Upper BP) So from what ive gathered, no lower BP means non-black exhaust tips and lighter color lettering of the rear 'LOTUS' - Anything else? Also confused to see non lower BP pics - I thought FE's all had lower BP as standard? Please set me straight - TY!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The Upper Black Pack is the A Pillars, roof, rear LOTUS letters and the exhaust tips. The Lower Black Pack is all the black pieces in the lower front, the lower side pieces including the side intakes, and the rear exits behind the wheels and the rear splitter. I don't think we've ever seen a car without the lower Black Pack, but I'm guessing those parts will be a non-gloss black of some kind.

nimbusblack

Reaction score
Upper black is also black wing mirrors i believe, otherwise they are body colour (with lower black back which cannot be excluded)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lower Black Pack is included on all First Editions. I don't think it's been confirmed yet if it will be an option or included on the Base Edition.

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Can someone help clarify for.me the difference between Lower BP vs no lower BP? (For contezt Im leaning towards Nimbus without Upper BP) So from what ive gathered, no lower BP means non-black exhaust tips and lighter color lettering of the rear 'LOTUS' - Anything else? Also confused to see non lower BP pics - I thought FE's all had lower BP as standard? Please set me straight - TY!
I have gone with DV with lower black back only (did not want the contrasting dark green paint vs black roof and wing mirrors).

However, as I have black wheels I have arranged with my dealer to have black LOTUS lettering and black tailpipes fitted prior to collection (total for parts ang fitting around £500), as I don't think the silver pipes and lettering look right if you have the black wheels (IMO)

I should be taking delivery in the next week or so, will post pics when it arrives.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It is possible to add all of the elements of Full/Upper Black Pack afterwards. Paint or vinyl/black PPF wrap the roof, cant rails, A-pillars and mirrors then swap the chrome LOTUS lettering and grey tailpipe finishers for the black ones. The lettering and tail pipe finishers in black or silver are available from dealers.

It's harder to convert a Full/Upper Black Pack car to Lower Back Pack, as you need to paint match the roof.

OP
B

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I have gone with DV with lower black back only (did not want the contrasting dark green paint vs black roof and wing mirrors).

However, as I have black wheels I have arranged with my dealer to have black LOTUS lettering and black tailpipes fitted prior to collection (total for parts ang fitting around £500), as I don't think the silver pipes and lettering look right if you have the black wheels (IMO)

I should be taking delivery in the next week or so, will post pics when it arrives.
So black lettering and tailpipes are not.included in lower BP?

Flashback

Reaction score
They should have called it "extended black pack", or something.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts