• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lower (gloss) Black Pack on FE OR Lower black (ABS plastic) on Base

What would be your lower side skirt and rear defuser finish choice be on your EMIRA?

• Total voters

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I was just thinking, I rather not have the Glossy Lower Black Pack on FE given the choice (unless I PFF the whole lot!) - it will be scratched to hell after a few runs in Scotland countrysides!

The exterior description have no mention of Lower black pack, so I am assuming it will be black ABS plastic on Base - which I may prefer!

Let's hope that is the case. Maybe I prefer a slightly more "functional" sporty looking Emira -#forthedriver

So New poll time! Why not eh?

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I also prefer matte. Porsche does a great job on their GT cars with making the matte ABS look high end and I much prefer it to cheap looking gloss black trim.