Lotus Emira Track Experience

timbo999

Reaction score
Does anybody know what specification the suspension is on the Seneca Blue Emira used by the Lotus Driving Acadamy (or is there more than one?)? I was drove it yesterday but forgot to check! Of all the cars I've driven on track it reminded me most of a Mclaren 720... which is high praise in my book!

The only downside was how easy/quickly it hit the limiter in 3rd and 4th.

The Lotus test track is most definitely not a racetrack, there is startingly little run off in places and some areas of the track are quite green, presumably as it doesn't get swept as often as other tracks. The Rindt Hairpin in particular required a little bit of care as there is nowhere to go! Makes Goodwood look quite spacious... them test drivers have some cojones!

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
EMIRA China track test drive report

There were 2 cars, the black one was SPORT suspension, the yellow one which I drove, was TOURING . Each person was given a random chance to drive one of the two cars. Since didn't have a chance to drive the black one, I could only talk about the TOURING suspension.
1. On the test drive day, LOTUS also arranged EVORA GT410 for comparison testdrive.
2. The EMIRA with TOURING suspension is a little more confortable than EVORA GT410, still have the same sports feeling, but they also have some differences. NO.1 : the steering wheel feedback of EMIRA is lighter than EVORA , I don't know if it is just my illution. NO.2 the accelerator pedal is deeper than EVORA, if you want more power, you need to step down further.
3. The feeling of TOURING suspension on the straight line is similar to SUPRA, which means if you compare it with any hardcore sportscar, this TOURING suspension is really comfortable. At the cornor, the feeling of emira is 85% similar to Evora GT410.
4. On more thing. It is understable the EMIRA has the similar feeling to EVORA, because they have the same engine ,same gearbox. However, there is not any 2.0 pre-production car, I cannot tell what will be the feeling of the 2.0 version. That one will have a totally different engine and gearbox.

I hope my experience will help you guys, thankyou. And some pictures of beautiful LOTUS MODELS

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 100
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 104

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Did you just test drive both or do you own an Evora 410 that you drive everyday ? it's hard to judge two cars on a few minutes time. Without ever driven an Emira, I still venture to say even with the same gearbox they would drive the same...

Last edited:

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Did you just test drive both or do you own an Evora 410 that you drive everyday ? it's had to judge two cars on a few minutes time. Without ever driven an Emira, I still venture to say even with the same gearbox they drove the same...
I don't own GT410, but I drove it 3 years ago. Also drove it on the testdrive day. I drove GT410 for half circle, then drove EMIRA for 1 circle, and immediately drove GT410 for another circle. My feeling came from my intuition with intense racing track driving. In terms of everyday driving, I don't know. :giggle:

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
There were 2 cars, the black one was SPORT suspension, the yellow one which I drove, was TOURING . Each person was given a random chance to drive one of the two cars. Since didn't have a chance to drive the black one, I could only talk about the TOURING suspension.
1. On the test drive day, LOTUS also arranged EVORA GT410 for comparison testdrive.
2. The EMIRA with TOURING suspension is a little more confortable than EVORA GT410, still have the same sports feeling, but they also have some differences. NO.1 : the steering wheel feedback of EMIRA is lighter than EVORA , I don't know if it is just my illution. NO.2 the accelerator pedal is deeper than EVORA, if you want more power, you need to step down further.
3. The feeling of TOURING suspension on the straight line is similar to SUPRA, which means if you compare it with any hardcore sportscar, this TOURING suspension is really comfortable. At the cornor, the feeling of emira is 85% similar to Evora GT410.
4. On more thing. It is understable the EMIRA has the similar feeling to EVORA, because they have the same engine ,same gearbox. However, there is not any 2.0 pre-production car, I cannot tell what will be the feeling of the 2.0 version. That one will have a totally different engine and gearbox.

I hope my experience will help you guys, thankyou. And some pictures of beautiful LOTUS MODELS
Thank you for your report on the experience! What do you mean that the cornering feel of the Emira is 85% similar to the Evora GT410?

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was at the same event but 1 day earlier. We spent more time in the GT410 than Emira. All cars were V6 AT. To me the Emira AT transmission was a bit lazy compared to the Evora (Emira is PP). Handling to me seemed a little sharper on the Evora, but all the cars had loads of grip, felt very balanced and like they were at home on a track. Can’t comment regards comfort as I was throwing it into every corner pretty hard (no track god but have done quite a few track days on sports bikes in the past).

To me the cars had loads of grip and felt very stable. Engine needs revs, sounds great but lacks torque down low and isn’t properly fast (my daily is a Tesla Model 3 performance). To me the car could do with a little more power, but as is, it’s still a lot of fun. The car does feel like an event and feels very special to me.

I gave a few of my impressions in this post:
https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/lotus-emira-track-experience.1727/post-58620

Last edited:

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for your report on the experience! What do you mean that the cornering feel of the Emira is 85% similar to the Evora GT410?
The steering of EVORA GT410 is a little bit heavier than EMIRA and the suspentions of GT410 are harder than EMIRA TOURING, so GT410 has better lateral support. In terms of others points, both cars are pretty similar, acceleration, the front window view, the power delivery, etc. Hope my explaination makes sense. ;) 85% is just my personal feeling, maybe other people would say 70% similar or 90% similar. :ROFLMAO:

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I recently got a chance to drive a V6 AT Emira on track (Evora GT410, 3.5 AT also). My daily is a Tesla Model 3 performance, in the past my daily was a 95 R33 GTR Skyline (in storage now and has been for way too long), track experience was quite a few days on Sports bikes circa 15 years back. For me, the Emira and Evora felt really balanced, amazing grip and forgiving on track (Cup2 tyres). Can’t comment regards feel at lower speeds as I took my opportunity to rag on some cool sports car, on a pretty tight track, at close to the limits of my driving ability. The Evora felt slightly sharper to me, but not in a way that it felt faster, more that the Emira felt more forgiving, less inclined to step out, but really I didn’t have all that long to play. The Evora (GT410) and Emira (Pre Production V6 AT with Tour and Cup2) both felt like they belonged on track and like they could do it all day. The cars felt really balanced in all areas, with nothing overpowering any other area.

The V6 Engine is sweet when it’s revved out but doesn’t have lots of torque down low. The AT transmission wasn’t the best at keeping the Engine singing (Evora was pretty good, the Emira AT didn't seem 100%). The Evora/Emira doesn’t feel near as fast as my M3P, but once the engine is singing it’s nice, and fast enough to be fun. The cars sounded great to my ears. Screaming down the main straight on after another they sounded proper.

I can totally get that the Emira might feel a bit slow compared to other stuff out there. (and that it could be a deal breaker for some/many). At the end of the day, a nice blast of acceleration is something you can use almost anywhere, whereas finding the limits of handling is not something you can do on a daily basis (safely). I wouldn't complain if the Emira had a bit more power and punch down low, but it's nota deal breaker for me (I have a 480Nm 400bhp China spec I4 DCT on order, which i expect will address these areas somewhat, even if it will lack some of the great soundtrack of the V6). However, I personally am still totally all-in on the Emira. It’s a lovely car as is, looks Amazing, sounds great, drives great and feels super special for the category/price point. Is it perfect in every way? No, but I'm not prepared to pay 2, 3, 4* the price for something that is perfect.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I recently got a chance to drive a V6 AT Emira on track (Evora GT410, 3.5 AT also). My daily is a Tesla Model 3 performance, in the past my daily was a 95 R33 GTR Skyline (in storage now and has been for way too long), track experience was quite a few days on Sports bikes circa 15 years back. For me, the Emira and Evora felt really balanced, amazing grip and forgiving on track (Cup2 tyres). Can’t comment regards feel at lower speeds as I took my opportunity to rag on some cool sports car, on a pretty tight track, at close to the limits of my driving ability. The Evora felt slightly sharper to me, but not in a way that it felt faster, more that the Emira felt more forgiving, less inclined to step out, but really I didn’t have all that long to play. The Evora (GT410) and Emira (Pre Production V6 AT with Tour and Cup2) both felt like they belonged on track and like they could do it all day. The cars felt really balanced in all areas, with nothing overpowering any other area.

The V6 Engine is sweet when it’s revved out but doesn’t have lots of torque down low. The AT transmission wasn’t the best at keeping the Engine singing (Evora was pretty good, the Emira AT didn't seem 100%). The Evora/Emira doesn’t feel near as fast as my M3P, but once the engine is singing it’s nice, and fast enough to be fun. The cars sounded great to my ears. Screaming down the main straight on after another they sounded proper.

I can totally get that the Emira might feel a bit slow compared to other stuff out there. (and that it could be a deal breaker for some/many). At the end of the day, a nice blast of acceleration is something you can use almost anywhere, whereas finding the limits of handling is not something you can do on a daily basis (safely). I wouldn't complain if the Emira had a bit more power and punch down low, but it's nota deal breaker for me (I have a 480Nm 400bhp China spec I4 DCT on order, which i expect will address these areas somewhat, even if it will lack some of the great soundtrack of the V6). However, I personally am still totally all-in on the Emira. It’s a lovely car as is, looks Amazing, sounds great, drives great and feels super special for the category/price point. Is it perfect in every way? No, but I'm not prepared to pay 2, 3, 4* the price for something that is perfect.

I am liking all the close comparisons to the Evora. The more forgiving Emira is almost certainly due to just the wider track than the Evora. I am not sure I have heard more people use the word fun in a review. Usually in car forums there is a more hard edge explanation. But that was my experience driving an Evora GT, fun.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It seems the engine tune to the Evora GT430 Cup power and small increased RPM will make a serious difference to how the Emira reacts on track. It may seem like a small difference and on the road you most likely will not notice a huge difference, but I think it will be significant on track days. Especially with the wider track and every reviewer commenting that the Emira felt it was designed / built for more power in mind.

I think the i4 with 400 BHP will be a very quick machine and will be a far amount quicker around track than the current V6.

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am liking all the close comparisons to the Evora. The more forgiving Emira is almost certainly due to just the wider track than the Evora. I am not sure I have heard more people use the word fun in a review. Usually in car forums there is a more hard edge explanation. But that was my experience driving an Evora GT, fun.
Bearing in mind I didn’t get that much time with the Emira, but I felt the Emira felt very similar to the Evora. The Emira had Tour with Cup 2 whereas the Evora GT410 is supposedly equivalent to a sport setup (also Cup2). To me they are stable cars with everything in balance. The Cup2 have so much grip that both cars felt very planted.

No doubt the cars were fun (Evora slightly more so as it didn’t feel quite as stable), but there was that much grip that I didn’t have any fear of spinning out, so long as I didn’t do anything stupid. There was a chicane setup and the way it went through the cones shocked me as the speed built up. I was expecting to wipe out the last couple of cones, but it just switched directions without even a chirp.

To me the feeling was of everything progressive and stable. I suspect they even hold the power back a bit in the mid range so the power builds smoothly as it revs out and doesn’t unsettle the car. I guess the AT is also gonna give the cars a softer edge compared to a MT.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I think the i4 with 400 BHP will be a very quick machine and will be a far amount quicker around track than the current V6.

That's my expectation as well. The I4 will likely provide a fairly significant difference in feel despite having a similar amount of power on paper.

But I really want one more manual...

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It seems the engine tune to the Evora GT430 Cup power and small increased RPM will make a serious difference to how the Emira reacts on track. It may seem like a small difference and on the road you most likely will not notice a huge difference, but I think it will be significant on track days. Especially with the wider track and every reviewer commenting that the Emira felt it was designed / built for more power in mind.

Agreed on both points. The Emira can easily handle significantly higher power than it comes with. The V6 MT is 30% plus more expensive than the I4 DCT where I’m based, so frankly I’ll suffer the sound and take the lower weight, modern DCT, higher torque, higher redline compromise ;)

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I found incredible composure, stability on straights and transitions yet quick, sharp with fast turn in through tight corners and beautifully balanced in the limit at Hethel. Great high speed grip. I had 2 full 20 min track sessions so plenty to experience the dynamic envelope.

I had my instructor at Hethel who is also teacher at Spa and the Ring drive a few laps in anger with me as a passenger so I could REALLY feel what it can do. I am 100% sure I have experienced the car at the limits which 99.9% of people on this thread will never get in a city test drive. Bottom line it was spectacular.

Note that I track and canyon/mountain drive a M2CS manual currently and have done the same with my previous 997.2 Targa 4S manual.

I get the concern re power. My M2CS is far faster and more torquey than the Emira and the 911, but the Emira is a momentum car with great handling and visceral mechanical to a fault feel. A miata with MUCH higher limits and speed. But the Emira is deceptive giving the linear power compared to the explosive low end rear happy torque of the M2CS.

It feels more rigid and tight, though less nimble than my autocross/track prepped daily 6spd Mini Cooper R56S on PS4s, Ohlins R&T and RSB.

Regardless the G series M4 is Uber powerful, great handling, luxurious inside but a little cold and distant in execution even compared to my M2CS. Also... 🦫's should stay in the river. ;)

Good luck with whatever you buy!

mrmoogee

Reaction score
Hi all - did not realise how full this thread was already...

Back from Lotus Driver Academy day at Hethel this weekend, so thought if this feedback helps even one person...

Now, first things first, about me - I would NOT claim to be any kind of driving hot shot at all, so I hope this review suits the average Joe driver. I've been in a few worthy cars in my time though to know what at least responds well not so well... - Cayman, Taycan, Supra, Golf R variants, M4 - and lastly, one I think that actually counts a bit, is racing 2 stroke karts somewhat (driving at its purest...?). Raced motorbikes for about 8 years as a younger and more foolish man, so again, have some concept of speed and what feels good...
Secondly, before taking anymore precious time off readers, I had NEVER been in a Lotus that wasn't stationary, let alone a fully functioning Emira... so I had little preconception about what the car "should" feel like, only had the mythical tales of their renowned handling. Also, I had not driven a manual in general for about 12 months, so hopefully again, came into the day open minded.

I'll break the experience up to help keep the review focused...

Car spec: V6 FE pre-production, RHD, manual, sport set-up, on more of an all weather Goodyear tyre
Driver spec: 5"7, about 60kgs and no flexibility issues
Conditions: cold British day! Damp-drying conditions, followed up by some rain which then fed into drying conditions, so basically, mixed!
Instructor: Toby Goodman, also had Rob Barff on hand. So some top knowledge available.
Driving position: I was pre-warned, that I might find the pedals too close together... they were... but did it ruin the experience or interfere... not at all... but I am a size 8/9 shoe, so maybe bigger feet could bother some, but no one else taller on the day complained. Visibility out front was fine considering I'm a short-arse. I knew instantly where the car was and its stance.
Track session 1: So this was the damp-dry conditions, and using "tour" drive mode, just for car and track initiation. Couple of sighting laps with Toby driving and first impressions were positive... then it was my turn... And I will get right to it... the handling/grip and gear shifting... Wow. Great. Coming right down from 120mph on Mansell straight into the chicane, car was not upset at all. Same again through Senna curves and Graham Hill corners, you point and the Emira just went where I wanted it. The exhaust note sounded ok from the cabin in Tour drive mode, but mostly noticed at top end of rev-range. If you're stood as a by-stander, the Emira sounds good. Think of it as, a sensible and not too obnoxious/rowdy gurgle.
Track session 2: the track had more water about it, was trying to dry, but was interrupted by a few light drizzle spells.. we went straight out in Sport mode this time. Sound in this mode... yes, better, still not in your face rowdy/dramatic as some might want, but you would know if you heard it, this was a proper car. I was curious how the car would go given grip levels should have been worse, but once again, the car was not flustered. Good ability to point in and power out of corners, not squirmish anywhere, and we were pushing harder this time, really getting the breaking firmer. Real good stuff.

Points to note
Sport suspension
- yes, I wasn't on road but deliberately took full use of kerbs/rumble strips where I could, and still very smooth.
Overall noise - in the cabin, you'll want sport mode if you want to enjoy the burbling off the exhaust, if you hear one drive past, it will probably sound even better. Wind noise was low.
Infotainment - did not use this, and pre-production model, so unfair to comment, but the feel and finish falls somewhere between German/top end Japanese finish.
Colours - so, on a very grey and overcast typical British day... Seneca blue and Hethel yellow, still popped great and looked every inch exotic on the Emira. Nimbus grey looks better in the flesh, but probably suits a sunny day. Shadow grey seemed no different to me. Verdent green... sorry, but if it has not got light hitting it... it is as good as black.. I so wish that wasn't the case. Magma red... still looked nice, but after seeing it in the sunlight at Goodwood, it does seem best suited to brighter days. Did I miss any colours..?

Final thoughts....
Would I get one...? Well, I had the V6 FE deposit down for a Magma red/black pack/tour... but cancelled... being so far at the back of the queue and waiting to mid 2024... got too much... BUT... am I still going to get one... YES. I hope the Base edition price point does not differ too much, so that will be my choice, still V6, and still manual... but now sport set-up... cannot imagine anything else suiting the car better... colour wise.. after seeing the paints react how they did on a grey day... I'd go bright, so hoping Vivid green makes an appearance...
A final final thought - lucky enough to speak with a chap also driving who's on the production line in chassis department... I can let you know, your frustrations on here are shared in the staff... they are doing all they can, but if delivery of final parts from China or wherever happen, it does screw them, I'd hoped Geely would have some better clout to help them, so hope things improve.

So, what do I do until Base edition ordering opens... well, put it this way... my BMW should be turning into an Elise Cup soon, so make of that what you will....

Some pics attached...

Cheers
Gav

Attachments

• IMG-8970.jpg
    IMG-8970.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-8974.JPG
    IMG-8974.JPG
    394.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-8967.JPG
    IMG-8967.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 74

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I found incredible composure, stability on straights and transitions yet quick, sharp with fast turn in through tight corners and beautifully balanced in the limit at Hethel. Great high speed grip. I had 2 full 20 min track sessions so plenty to experience the dynamic envelope.

I had my instructor at Hethel who is also teacher at Spa and the Ring drive a few laps in anger with me as a passenger so I could REALLY feel what it can do. I am 100% sure I have experienced the car at the limits which 99.9% of people on this thread will never get in a city test drive. Bottom line it was spectacular.

Note that I track and canyon/mountain drive a M2CS manual currently and have done the same with my previous 997.2 Targa 4S manual.

I get the concern re power. My M2CS is far faster and more torquey than the Emira and the 911, but the Emira is a momentum car with great handling and visceral mechanical to a fault feel. A miata with MUCH higher limits and speed. But the Emira is deceptive giving the linear power compared to the explosive low end rear happy torque of the M2CS.

It feels more rigid and tight, though less nimble than my autocross/track prepped daily 6spd Mini Cooper R56S on PS4s, Ohlins R&T and RSB.

Regardless the G series M4 is Uber powerful, great handling, luxurious inside but a little cold and distant in execution even compared to my M2CS. Also... 🦫's should stay in the river. ;)

Good luck with whatever you buy!
Also in the Bay Area and track at Sonoma and Thunderhill. For reference, what sort of times to you out down with the M2CS locally? And if you were to guess based on your drive at Hethel, what times do you think the Emira would put down in comparison?

I know this is purely subjective but I'm just looking for an overall sense of speed and capability even if it’s just a guesstimate.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Back from Lotus Driver Academy day at Hethel this weekend, so thought if this feedback helps even one person...

Now, first things first, about me - I would NOT claim to be any kind of driving hot shot at all, so I hope this review suits the average Joe driver. I've been in a few worthy cars in my time though to know what at least responds well not so well... - Cayman, Taycan, Supra, Golf R variants, M4 - and lastly, one I think that actually counts a bit, is racing 2 stroke karts somewhat (driving at its purest...?). Raced motorbikes for about 8 years as a younger and more foolish man, so again, have some concept of speed and what feels good...
Secondly, before taking anymore precious time off readers, I had NEVER been in a Lotus that wasn't stationary, let alone a fully functioning Emira... so I had little preconception about what the car "should" feel like, only had the mythical tales of their renowned handling. Also, I had not driven a manual in general for about 12 months, so hopefully again, came into the day open minded.

Car spec: V6 FE pre-production, RHD, manual, sport set-up, on more of an all weather Goodyear tyre
Conditions: cold British day! Damp-drying conditions, followed up by some rain which then fed into drying conditions, so basically, mixed!
Instructor: Toby Goodman, also had Rob Barff on hand. So some top knowledge available.
Driving position: I was pre-warned, that I might find the pedals too close together... they were... but did it ruin the experience or interfere... not at all... but I am a size 8/9 shoe, so maybe bigger feet could bother some, but no one else taller on the day complained. Visibility out front was fine considering I'm a short-arse. I knew instantly where the car was and its stance.
Track session 1: So this was the damp-dry conditions, and using "tour" drive mode, just for car and track initiation. Couple of sighting laps with Toby driving and first impressions were positive... then it was my turn... And I will get right to it... the handling/grip and gear shifting... Wow. Great. Coming right down from 120mph on Mansell straight into the chicane, car was not upset at all. Same again through Senna curves and Graham Hill corners, you point and the Emira just went where I wanted it. The exhaust note sounded ok from the cabin in Tour drive mode, but mostly noticed at top end of rev-range. If you're stood as a by-stander, the Emira sounds good. Think of it as, a sensible and not too obnoxious/rowdy gurgle.
Track session 2: the track had more water about it, was trying to dry, but was interrupted by a few light drizzle spells.. we went straight out in Sport mode this time. Sound in this mode... yes, better, still not in your face rowdy/dramatic as some might want, but you would know if you heard it, this was a proper car. I was curious how the car would go given grip levels should have been worse, but once again, the car was not flustered. Good ability to point in and power out of corners, not squirmish anywhere, and we were pushing harder this time, really getting the breaking firmer. Real good stuff.

Points to note
Sport suspension
- yes, I wasn't on road but deliberately took full use of kerbs/rumble strips where I could, and still very smooth.
Overall noise - in the cabin, you'll want sport mode if you want to enjoy the burbling off the exhaust, if you hear one drive past, it will probably sound even better. Wind noise was low.
Infotainment - did not use this, and pre-production model, so unfair to comment, but the feel and finish falls somewhere between German/top end Japanese finish.
Colours - so, on a very grey and overcast typical British day... Seneca blue and Hethel yellow, still popped great and looked every inch exotic on the Emira. Nimbus grey looks better in the flesh, but probably suits a sunny day. Shadow grey seemed no different to me. Verdent green... sorry, but if it has not got light hitting it... it is as good as black.. I so wish that wasn't the case. Magma red... still looked nice, but after seeing it in the sunlight at Goodwood, it does seem best suited to brighter days. Did I miss any colours..?

Final thoughts....
Would I get one...? Well, I had the V6 FE deposit down for a Magma red/black pack/tour... but cancelled... being so far at the back of the queue and waiting to mid 2024... got too much... BUT... am I still going to get one... YES. I hope the Base edition price point does not differ too much, so that will be my choice, still V6, and still manual... but now sport set-up... cannot imagine anything else suiting the car better... colour wise.. after seeing the paints react how they did on a grey day... I'd go bright, so hoping Vivid green makes an appearance...
A final final thought - lucky enough to speak with a chap also driving who's on the production line in chassis department... I can let you know, your frustrations on here are shared in the staff... they are doing all they can, but if delivery of final parts from China or wherever happen, it does screw them, I'd hoped Geely would have some better clout to help them, so hope things improve.

So, what do I do until Base edition ordering opens... well, put it this way... my BMW should be turning into an Elise Cup soon, so make of that what you will....

Some pics attached...

Cheers
Gav
Can you tell us the shift points? 1-2 2-3 3-4 I’ll allow kph. Im hopeful it’s the opposite of 718s.

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Also in the Bay Area and track at Sonoma and Thunderhill. For reference, what sort of times to you out down with the M2CS locally? And if you were to guess based on your drive at Hethel, what times do you think the Emira would put down in comparison?

I know this is purely subjective but I'm just looking for an overall sense of speed and capability even if it’s just a guesstimate.
Hey, I am not super fast on track but not the slowest either. 1:53 Sonoma, 1:41 Laguna. The M2CS has lots more to give as my skill goes up.

OP
emiraspain

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Moderator edit: copied from customer test drives thread

Points to note
Sport suspension

Final thoughts....

Some pics attached...

Cheers
Gav
did you drive it all the way round from the passenger seat?
you must be the LOTUS Gav in that case.... ;)